UnevenEdge

I have rad news

Lasty

Definitely taking the phrase 'redkneck engineering' to the next level is my hot take on the photo. Can't imagine the looks you'd get cruisin by with that...Idk Don't take this the wrong way, but I wanna call that thing in the back a hobo bunker. Hell I'd hunker down in there though... I think it's the crutch as a door stop and the frieght crate full of..naw it's the ogre layers of sheet metal that really set that thing off. 

Very nice.. 

12 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Definitely taking the phrase 'redkneck engineering' to the next level is my hot take on the photo. Can't imagine the looks you'd get cruisin by with that...Idk Don't take this the wrong way, but I wanna call that thing in the back a hobo bunker. Hell I'd hunker down in there though... I think it's the crutch as a door stop and the frieght crate full of..naw it's the ogre layers of sheet metal that really set that thing off. 

Very nice.. 

The milk crate is full of food. >__>

• Like 1

1 hour ago, discolé monade said:

what's going on here?

do you live in this tiny home? 

Yes. It's honestly not very good, but it's a lot better than sleeping in business doorways. It's not supposed to be pretty, it's supposed to work, and it does that just fine. It's dry in there and that makes keeping warm easy peesy. ^__^

• Like 2

On 12/5/2021 at 11:32 AM, Lasty said:

Yes. It's honestly not very good, but it's a lot better than sleeping in business doorways. It's not supposed to be pretty, it's supposed to work, and it does that just fine. It's dry in there and that makes keeping warm easy peesy. ^__^

honestly i'm impressed. 

do you need blankets, or hats, scarves? 

17 hours ago, Lasty said:

I am good on blankets, but you can never have enough hats or scarves. I have one scarf and zero hats.

i'm on it. 

give me a month. got the holidays, and i am way behind on gifts for the family. 

do you have a favorite color? 

also PM me mailing info. :)

Edited by discolé monade