UnevenEdge

Less than a week until I move.

Rogue_Alphonse

90,000 mile RV that sat 5 years and 212,000 mile Jeep that is pushed to every limit and then some, on occasion.

380 miles.

Which shitbox will break down first?

May be an image of outdoors

(The Jeep has done this trip... a lot of times towing and/or had been taken on complicated off-roading trails. 4 times a year minimum for 5 years.)

Edited by Rogue_Alphonse
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Vamped said:

380 Miles isnt that far, how much have you tested the RV? 

36 miles on "nothing but 4 tires and a fuel pump". I have since given it a full tune-up, 4 more tires (all 8 are brand used up to date tires now), another new fuel pump because the first one was a dud, oil change, and I've thoroughly gone over the brakes. Other than that no other mechanical work.

3 hours ago, Vamped said:

Do you need a special license to drive a RV?! That thing looks like a bus

Nope, if the vehicle is registered as a "recreational vehicle" and doesn't have air brakes, anyone can drive it. All 17,000 pound, 36 feet of it.

• Thanks 1

On 11/23/2021 at 7:39 PM, Rogue_Alphonse said:

Both made it just fine! And even did all 426 miles on one tank of gas... (The RV used 3/4 tank actually)

May be an image of outdoors

Go freedom train go!!

I still hope all of us can go riding in it. I'm picturing the ice cream truck in the video for "today" by the smashing pumpkins when i think of this

On 11/24/2021 at 10:36 PM, Stonergoth187 said:

Go freedom train go!!

I still hope all of us can go riding in it. I'm picturing the ice cream truck in the video for "today" by the smashing pumpkins when i think of this

I dunno, I only talk to a handful of people from the old boards nowadays

• Sad 1