UnevenEdge

Mentally handicapped strength is actually a thing

Mix

That's a mouth-full, I know. It used to be called something else, but never mind...

I read they're doing studies on this now. I was surprised to learn it was actually real. I thought it was some bullshit leftover from Mice and Men. 

I started thinking of a scenario where they figure out how to give athletes increased physical capabilities because of this, but the down side is a downgrade in mental acuity. There's just a coach in the locker room with a syringe yelling, "YOU WANT THAT GOLD MEDAL OR NOT!?"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mix said:

That's a mouth-full, I know. It used to be called something else, but never mind...

I read they're doing studies on this now. I was surprised to learn it was actually real. I thought it was some bullshit leftover from Mice and Men. 

I started thinking of a scenario where they figure out how to give athletes increased physical capabilities because of this, but the down side is a downgrade in mental acuity. There's just a coach in the locker room with a syringe yelling, "YOU WANT THAT GOLD MEDAL OR NOT!?"

I was having a good Friday until I read this...

Now I have to try and sleep at some point knowing Packard can carry 5 fire trucks

• Haha 5