UnevenEdge

Fena: Pirate Princess - Episode 10 "The Curtain Rises on the Climax"

7 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

An old city of giant skyscraper sized stone buildings.

I'm pretty sure this is inspired by a real ancient site but I don't think the buildings are anywhere near this size.

I was thinking of this place from Mesa Verde National Park, but this place in Yemen is really impressive too.

Mesaverde_cliffpalace_20030914.752.jpg

5d978209d831b211cd7d8615?width=750&forma

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, ben0119 said:

I think there were a lot on that ship.

Yeah, but we could have used more info from that flashback that he had this kind of backing other than us assuming it due to him somehow having an elite ship with more or less an experimental weapon.

11 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

I'm pretty sure this is inspired by a real ancient site but I don't think the buildings are anywhere near this size.

I was thinking of this place from Mesa Verde National Park, but this place in Yemen is really impressive too.

Mesaverde_cliffpalace_20030914.752.jpg

5d978209d831b211cd7d8615?width=750&forma

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancestral_Puebloans

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/travel/article/shibam-mud-skyscraper-yemen

14 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, but we could have used more info from that flashback that he had this kind of backing other than us assuming it due to him somehow having an elite ship with more or less an experimental weapon.

Well Abel is a prince supposedly but I thought he abdicated his position?  Not sure haha.

6 hours ago, DangerMouse said:

Well I guess that's the combination.

Looks like she wasn't really conscious while she was doing it though still weird she'd know it in any way given how young she was.

I don't think she was unconsciously doing the dance.  I think Fena just remembered that dance and repeated it here.  And it's not like was a toddler or baby back then.  She seemed old enough to have remembered something like that.  Especially something she did repeatedly.