UnevenEdge

YashaHime: Princess Half-Demon Episode 15 "Farewell Under The Lunar Eclipse!" Discussion!!

2 minutes ago, Daos said:

Wait what? I thought it didn't sound anything like Richard Cox.

He kinda went in and out of "the voice" a little with the quiet lines, but there were a bunch of lines there where he sounded very very close to like he used to to me.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 2

Just now, saito34 said:

im asking about this episode. it sounds close but not dead on

Yeah, I don't know why he's confused about what you were asking.

But yeah that was him, I recognized his voice even in some of the lines where he didn't quite recapture it completely as there were a bunch where he he did.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, I don't know why he's confused about what you were asking.

But yeah that was him, I recognized his voice even in some of the lines where he didn't quite recapture it completely as there were a bunch where he he did.

Yeah it was really close but I thought it was possible someone was doing a really good recreation because it was ever so slightly off at times.

1 minute ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Maybe demons are really ALIENS!? 

I don't know about that.  The demons were already here beforehand, remember?  Their numbers increased from the feudal wars (from eating human corpses?) and Toga and Kirinmaru ruled over them.  Then the two of them destroyed the last comet fragment 500 years ago.

Just now, ben0119 said:

Isn't this the same art style as always for Yashahime?  The Yashahime style is pretty similar to the original series.

What art style are you referring to Ben? Do you have a sample so i can be sure we're talking about the same thing?