UnevenEdge

Fena Pirate Princess(Episode 7): The Burning Sea

CountFrylock

The Rose Pirates And Fena  

6 members have voted

1. 1. do you think the rose pirates will eventually become Fena's Allies?

• Yes(I Mean The title is pirate princess and they are the only true pirates....)
    • No(Grace Tried to Kill Fena....Title or Not..they aren't gonna be allies so easily)

Rewound it.  I guess they jumped overboard and grabbed onto the railings, and rode the submarine under the surface.  Doesn't seem too logical to expect they could hold on like that.  It also wouldn't be good for Yukimaru in his condition, and would ruin their gunpowder.

Just now, DangerMouse said:

He better hope so xD

But like I said, not buying it until we see a body. She and her crew were too prominent as one of the players.

We saw her right in the middle of the explosion and she didn't try to escape (didn't expect it and didn't have time.)  I highly doubt redhead pirate bitch survived.

1 hour ago, ben0119 said:

We saw her right in the middle of the explosion and she didn't try to escape (didn't expect it and didn't have time.)  I highly doubt redhead pirate bitch survived.

Yeah but she was in front of the explosion given the "cool shot" lol.

It's possible though since they even blew off her eyepatch.

We'll see!

Edited by DangerMouse

1 hour ago, ben0119 said:

although i was informed that she was named after a real historical pirate...so honestly if they were just gonna kill her off like that

why do that?...why name her after someone that actually existed and not do anything with that

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yup.

although honestly for a show with "Pirate Princess" in the title

there's not really been much pirate action And Fena Isn't What I'd call a pirate princess not yet anyways

so i have to wonder when does the title come into play

The Goblin Knights Are An Elite Squad of Samurai So I'm not sure how they qualify as Pirates(Although they are treated as Fena's Loyal Pirate Crew for whatever reason)

Edited by CountFrylock

1 hour ago, CountFrylock said:

although i was informed that she was named after a real historical pirate...so honestly if they were just gonna kill her off like that

why do that?...why name her after someone that actually existed and not do anything with that

Is she really named after a real pirate? 

Everyone on that whole boat got blowed up though haha.

4 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Is she really named after a real pirate? 

Everyone on that whole boat got blowed up though haha.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_O'Malley

which when you think about it...again seems really weird

name a character after a real pirate then kill them off after just a few episodes with them having little to no impact on the story

plus the rose pirates were the only pirates

the goblin knights are an elite samurai squadron so i don't know why they are being treated as Fena's Loyal Pirate crew when that's not what they are

Edited by CountFrylock

2 hours ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah but she was in front of the explosion given the "cool shot" lol.

It's possible though since they even blew off her eyepatch.

We'll see!

She wasn't in front of the explosion, she was in the explosion!  She's DEAD.  LOL.

2 hours ago, DangerMouse said:

Oh yeah, no appearance from Cody this week, that kid was weirdly mysterious last week.

He got his skull stomped in.  Is he dead too? xD

Just now, DangerMouse said:

Suuuuuuuuure xD

I'd Find it hard to believe that

#1  they'd kill off a character they named after a historical pirate

#2 make them the only pirates we actually see and have us question how exactly Fena is A Pirate Princess when she's traveling with Some Samurai Warriors not pirates  but samurai warriors

they don't seek to loot anything or anyone nor do they just travel for the sake of being badass rule-breakers who wanna be free

they are more like an actual army and less like...pirates

• Like 1