UnevenEdge

Fena Pirate Princess(Episode 7): The Burning Sea

CountFrylock

The Rose Pirates And Fena  

6 members have voted

1. 1. do you think the rose pirates will eventually become Fena's Allies?

• Yes(I Mean The title is pirate princess and they are the only true pirates....)
    • No(Grace Tried to Kill Fena....Title or Not..they aren't gonna be allies so easily)

14 minutes ago, CountFrylock said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_O'Malley

which when you think about it...again seems really weird

name a character after a real pirate then kill them off after just a few episodes with them having little to no impact on the story

plus the rose pirates were the only pirates

the goblin knights are an elite samurai squadron so i don't know why they are being treated as Fena's Loyal Pirate crew when that's not what they are

Man, it took me way too long before I read anything there about this Grace O'Malley being a pirate lol.  

Those pirates already got into several fights and cussed a lot of trouble though.  Plus they are who captured Fena in the first place, so I wouldn't say they had little to no impact on the story.

7 minutes ago, CountFrylock said:

I'd Find it hard to believe that

#1  they'd kill off a character they named after a historical pirate

#2 make them the only pirates we actually see and have us question how exactly Fena is A Pirate Princess when she's traveling with Some Samurai Warriors not pirates  but samurai warriors

they don't seek to loot anything or anyone nor do they just travel for the sake of being badass rule-breakers who wanna be free

they are more like an actual army and less like...pirates

Well, the Goblin Knights have now gone rogue against their master, so they could be considered rule-breakers now?  And Shitan is probably going to disobey his order to kill Fena (I hope.)  But that's true, they're hardly traditional pirates, and they don't sail on a pirate ship, but some anachronistic submarine Karin built lol.  At least Fena had a piratey outfit before she got captured.

4 hours ago, DangerMouse said:

Very interesting having Grace now have active beef with Abel so now they all seem to be against each other, so now we've got two antagonist parties with their split. Probably not going to happen due to Abel seemingly having plot armor over Grace, so he probably won't get hurt for a while, but I'm gonna need the redhead to actually get some proper payback on Abel for that cocky attitude and complete disrespect he gave her in their supposed deal.

The animation did a fantastic job showing all of her different moods during those scenes toward the end.

Did you forget what Grace did to Fena?!  That cunt got what she deserved!

3 hours ago, ben0119 said:

Wellington cannon.  Now I need to look up if this was a thing haha.

So I looked it up and it is not a thing.  But I did find this article which was pretty interesting.  I guess it came up in the search because there was a commander named Wellington at this battle.

https://ageofrevolution.org/200-object/british-cannon-9-pounder/

1 hour ago, AnimationFan14 said:

Whoa whoa whoa.  When I see screenshots of private chats, I expect someone is about to be canceled!

Is that the VA for Grace? xD

22 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Looking forward to some gifs of this ep and that action and those ships.

The animation was FANTASTIC.

Yeah that was awesome ship to ship and person to person combat in this episode.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ben0119 said:

Did you forget what Grace did to Fena?!  That cunt got what she deserved!

Nah I haven't (nor what she did to Fena again toward the end of this ep, when Fena didn't answer her and got extra pissed after seeing that pendant. Jealousy or something?), but I'd still enjoy seeing her stick it to that smug ass Abel since it seemed like he didn't even partially fulfill his end of whatever deal they had, due to those injuries, mostly because he felt he could get away with it not seeing them as a big enough threat.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

Just watched this episode again, and I've gotta say I'm even more confused now, even though if they can somehow revive Yukimaru, all's well that somewhat ends well!

image.thumb.png.db5afd280ed5134800ff97e61651e8e7.png

Marin Miller voices one of the other Rumble Rose pirates, not Grace O'Malley.

Grace is voiced by a woman named Dawn M. Bennett.

Edited by OwlChemist81
  • Haha 2

On 9/19/2021 at 4:49 AM, DangerMouse said:

Nah I haven't (nor what she did to Fena again toward the end of this ep, when Fena didn't answer her and got extra pissed after seeing that pendant. Jealousy or something?), but I'd still enjoy seeing her stick it to that smug ass Abel since it seemed like he didn't even partially fulfill his end of whatever deal they had, due to those injuries, mostly because he felt he could get away with it not seeing them as a big enough threat.

Yeah, but I'd rather see Abel get comeuppance from Fena and/or her allies.  Grace needs to get comeuppance from them too, assuming she isn't dead, which I highly doubt.