UnevenEdge

Randos hitting me up on Facebook

Real_AirCooledGirl

Seems every day, I keep getting friend requests from randos on Facebook. Most of these requests are from men, but all are from people I've never met. I don't answer any of them in case they might be scammers, catfishers, or chasers. Not like any of the guys have any chances of hooking up with me anyway. I like girls.

22 minutes ago, Vamped said:

I gave up Facebook like a year and half ago. The only thing I occasionally use it for is looking up restaurant reviews

I have friends and family on Facebook so I can't see myself giving it up. I got referred to the UEMB a.k.a. ASMB 2.0 thanks to Rogue_Alphonse DM'ing me. He didn't remember who I was on the old boards til I told him. I'm sure you can tell who I was by my sky-blue Verdana font.

3 minutes ago, Real_AirCooledGirl said:

I would blow that folder up using my Belldandys_Husband alt all the time. Think I ruffled quite a few feathers. I've been told I fooled a lot of people back then, especially older members who were deemed intelligent.

Do you remember fuggs? She died.

20 hours ago, Real_AirCooledGirl said:

I never had a MySpace account. And who the hell still has one in 2021?

I deleted mine ages ago. But I still remember the creeper 'Tom' . 

18 hours ago, resurrected said:

Tom wanted to ''meat'' you. 

Tom was a Ken doll. 

He should have been programmed to glom on to 'Nigerian Princes with very much moneis to share' . 

15 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

I deleted mine ages ago. But I still remember the creeper 'Tom' . 

Tom was a Ken doll. 

He should have been programmed to glom on to 'Nigerian Princes with very much moneis to share' . 

He just wanted to be your friend.

22 minutes ago, Real_AirCooledGirl said:

If you or bnmjy don't feel comfortable fielding my question here, just DM me about it.

She liked to show off her vagina . . . she also gave me permission to post pics of it, so I did quite often.

I don't remember why she got banned for good. It wasn't undeserved with her shenanigans, but the mods were probably just tired of her.

27 minutes ago, bnmjy said:

She liked to show off her vagina . . . she also gave me permission to post pics of it, so I did quite often.

I don't remember why she got banned for good. It wasn't undeserved with her shenanigans, but the mods were probably just tired of her.

I've only been on these new boards for a week or so now so there's a lot I missed between when the old AS boards were shut down and now. I didn't even know these boards existed until Rogue_Alphonse DM'ed me over Facebook about it.

Still getting friend requests from randos. My mom's best friend and a childhood friend of mine have both offered suggestions. They could be psychos out to harm me, they could be chasers, they could be scammers/catfishers. I still don't respond to their requests at all. Out of the hundreds of friend requests I've gotten, I've only responded to one of them, and that was a woman in this trans group I'm in. It's a small group with only 123 members, and I'm one of the founding members. The woman in question is very new to presenting female so some other members and I have been giving her help in navigating the waters.

• Haha 1