UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 347 "Creeping Shadows" Discussion

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Oh why would they do that now?!  Right in the middle of a fight which was already interrupted by a flashback backstory arc?!

https://www.animefillerlist.com/shows/naruto-shippuden/creeping-shadow

15 episodes of filler. T__T

oh shit, 15?? damn.

Right? It's like they saw the Aizen interruption and thought, YEAH THAT'S DO THAT lol. (Not actually sure which came first lol)

• Haha 2

Just now, DangerMouse said:

oh shit, 15?? damn.

Right? It's like they saw the Aizen interruption and thought, YEAH THAT'S DO THAT lol. (Not actually sure which came first lol)

Which time are you talking about?  I think there were some fillers in the fight with Gin, but it was only a few.  At least it was a good thing I had started reading the manga by then haha.

Judging from the titles of upcoming episodes... probably they just started catching up to manga again, padded the established backstory with a bit of extra fluff, and we'll get a whole-ass side story.

On the bright side, it's not the longest stretch of filler remaining.........

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Which time are you talking about?  I think there were some fillers in the fight with Gin, but it was only a few.  At least it was a good thing I had started reading the manga by then haha.

Didn't we get a whole filler arc right at the moment we finally reached Aizen? I'm pretty sure I remember that we had to wait to see how they'd take him down.

Edited by DangerMouse

2 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Didn't we get a whole filler arc right at the moment we finally reached Aizen? I'm pretty sure I remember that.

https://www.animefillerlist.com/shows/bleach

No, looks like there were like 2 fillers that broke up the Gin fight.  Then 3 canon, then 3 fillers before the fight with Aizen.  After that there was a filler arc before the Fullbring Arc.  I'm really not sure how that filler arc worked since Ichigo had lost his powers after the fight with Aizen.  Can't remember haha.

Just now, ben0119 said:

No, looks like there were like 2 fillers that broke up the Gin fight.  Then 3 canon, then 3 fillers before the fight with Aizen.  After that there was a filler arc before the Fullbring Arc.  I'm really not sure how that filler arc worked since Ichigo had lost his powers after the fight with Aizen.  Can't remember haha.

Just 3 filler eps before the fight with Aizen?

Man, it felt longer in my mind I guess lol, since I don't remember any details anymore. Hmmm.

2 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Just 3 filler eps before the fight with Aizen?

Man, it felt longer in my mind I guess lol, since I don't remember any details anymore. Hmmm.

Lol at that part of the story even a small delay felt like an eternity.  Still don't know why they did that haha.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

Just now, ben0119 said:

How many dead bodies did you have to step over to get one?

I got lucky and was up the night they went up after the show where they announced the price. It took me forever to get a PS3 so this time I was like, something tells me they're going to go up unexpectedly this time.

So I sat around and got lucky.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

I got lucky and was up the night they went up after the show where they announced the price. It took me forever to get a PS3 so this time I was like, something tells me they're going to go up unexpectedly this time.

So I sat around and got lucky.

Wow haha.

I remember I had to have someone buy a Wii for me in a low demand bumpkin state (South Dakota) and mail it to me in Texas.  So ridiculous.  What is the opposite of nostalgia?  Lol.

• Like 2