UnevenEdge

Homer Simpson Disease

Homer Simpson Disease is a term I just made up but it can mean many things to many people.....  

I have Teen Titans Go on the TV as background noise. I heard Robin exclaim, "Crime Alert!" and for whatever reason, my mind went to "I'll crime your alert."

I do this in my head all the goddamn time with stuff I randomly hear on TV when I'm not really paying attention. I don't know why.

I guess for me one of the most defining moments of The Simpsons was when Lisa said to Homer, "I need to practice my saxophone!" And Homer goes "I'll practice you!" And Lisa goes, "You'll practice me? What does that even mean?" Not really one of my favorite moments but it's apparently drilled into my subconsciousness. I think there were other moments of similar Homer's dialogue that my weird formula more closely mirrors.

Anyone else have any Homer Simpson Diseases?

7 hours ago, Vamped said:

I dont know what the inside joke behind Rebecca is ... but this the only Rebecca I know about 

It's not really an inside joke.  He actually made a sycophantic alt named Rebecca, and he responded to those alt posts on his main with "Rebecca".  He even made her borderline psycho with jealousy.