UnevenEdge

New Steven Universe tonight, and it's a full length Special

mochi

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddd this episode is horrible, I watch Steven Universe to escape from Donald Trump Supporters, now one of them is Steven's uncle

I'm not kidding that's actually what's happening here

I'll say the same thing about this episode that I said about Zootopia

it's a shame racists can't be changed or befriended in real life, the racists won when they got trump elected, it's over, we should just make the most of the time we have left before America begins it's ethnic cleansing, stop reminding me it's coming

Shut up, mochi, America's not gonna go down the tubes like you think it is.

Also, if I even watched Steven Universe, let alone was a fan of it, I would've ignored the political allegories in favor of the fact that Steven's uncle was voiced by Carl from ATHF.

[tonight!]

This^^

People need to stop crying over their bigot utopia cartoon getting a one off conservative character.  (we aren't bigots) The amount of hate I see based on someones beliefs begs to differ. It's not a right or wrong issue, its a morally gray thing and that's life. The episode wasn't about one side winning over the other, or one person being wrong. It was both sides coming to an understanding while still holding onto their own fundamental beliefs. On different sites it's the same view though, people crying over a conservative character in their cartoon. It's a two way street, you can't be filled with anger and disgust at a group then cry and call them intolerant when they don't accept your lifestyle/core beliefs. It's on par with someone screaming rape at the top of their lungs any time you enter a room, then they think you are excluding them when you leave a room when they enter because you don't want to hear them scream.

I thought the jokes in the episode were pretty funny. The people who are getting triggered by steven universe of all shows says something about the culture.