UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 343 Discussion

Image result for Shippuden Logo. Size: 257 x 107. Source: gamefactory.wikia.com

Episode 343: "Who Are You?"

Spoiler

In the previous episode, we learned that there is some sort of connection between Tobi and Kakashi-Sensei.

But who IS this mysterious masked man and master of teleportation? Find out tonight at an all-new time: 2:30 AM!

ONLY TOONAMI!!

Edited by OwlChemist81
  • Haha 1

Just now, saito34 said:

and Yoshimori ....BTW Kekkaishi now on Crunchy Roll

Yeah. 

Didn't know it was on Crunchyroll.

Eh, I'd probably have to re-watch that show subbed.  Still a shame the rest of the awesome manga didn't get animated.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Yeah. 

Didn't know it was on Crunchyroll.

Eh, I'd probably have to re-watch that show subbed.  Still a shame the rest of the awesome manga didn't get animated.

Every once in a while I would check because it wasnt available to stream anywhere for at least 5 years now. I checked again this week randomly and it just so happened that it was added like a week ago. The dub is fabulous imo

Edited by saito34
  • Like 1

Just now, saito34 said:

Every once in a while I would check because it wasnt available to stream anywhere for at least 5 years now. I check again this week randomly and it just so happened that it was added like a week ago. The dub is fabulous imo

Wow I had no idea you couldn't stream Kekkaishi for 5 years.

It is a good dub.  But Vic is in it.  Eh.

Just now, ben0119 said:

Wow I had no idea you couldn't stream Kekkaishi for 5 years.

It is a good dub.  But Vic is in it.  Eh.

I hear you on vic. Major disappointment. but they are some of my fav all time characters

2 minutes ago, saito34 said:

Every once in a while I would check because it wasnt available to stream anywhere for at least 5 years now. I checked again this week randomly and it just so happened that it was added like a week ago. The dub is fabulous imo

Yeah.

This was my first time seeing this remix. The song goes so well with the rundown of the Akatsuki members heh.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, saito34 said:

you did buy it ey? I was just saying the only way its ever been available was physical as far as i knew

I got the first volume after the Toonami run finished but never got around to the second and then thought it was gone from Amazon a while ago but it looks like it's back now.

Edited by DangerMouse

4 minutes ago, saito34 said:

Nice.

Yeah had no idea that it was finally streaming or that I could still find the second set.

Edited by DangerMouse

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

I got the first volume but never got around to the second and then thought it was gone from Amazon a while ago but it looks like it's back now.

it was def pretty scarce for a while

Just now, Roymustang1990 said:

Yeah its spelled Masashi and not Musashi lol. 

Remembered incorrectly

You're talking about Kishimoto, right?  I had heard this war arc wasn't even planned and got added in because the editors/magazine didn't want the series to end yet.  If that's true, it makes a lot of sense.  Since most of the Akatsuki were defeated/dead by then.  And the bad guy "army" just consists of clones and dead guys.  If that is true then yeah his identity was probably supposed to be revealed a long time ago.

9 minutes ago, saito34 said:

I hear you on vic. Major disappointment. but they are some of my fav all time characters

They are great characters.  But it just wouldn't be the same to watch it again.  Especially when Vic plays the main character.

6 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Obito dropping his faked Madara voice and now here's Madara!

How was he even doing that?  lmao.  I thought his voice was just coincidentally the same as Madara's once he grew up.

On 5/30/2021 at 2:56 AM, ben0119 said:

And I guess we won't get to hear the badass Tobi voice anymore.

Considering Obito shares the same VA as non-badass Tobi, his current voice is his badass Tobi voice. The other one was just him using Madara's voice on loan.

• Like 1