UnevenEdge

The Promised Neverland Season 2 "Episode 7" Discussion

1 minute ago, AnimationFan14 said:

This is where the anime skipping manga chapters really comes off so much worse. Anime wise Emma knew these two demons for almost two episodes and now she's butting heads with Norman who she knew and trusted since childhood

I can tell a ton of relevations are now relegated to just Norman sitting and telling all these things to Emma.

Just now, 3ngag3 said:

Yeah, remember when this show used to be...you know...psychological and interesting. Now it's just yak yak yak with convenient plot points coming out of nowhere to rush the story along.

and the only horror-theme elements are on-screen for like a second.

2 minutes ago, AnimationFan14 said:

This is where the anime skipping manga chapters really comes off so much worse. Anime wise Emma knew these two demons for almost two episodes and now she's butting heads with Norman who she knew and trusted since childhood

yup...i mean it just kinda destroys the entire premise of the show for the most part.

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Also how will they be able to distribute Mujica's blood so fast?  Assuming the story is true.

well, norman's not on board, but i immediately thought of his chemical weapon. if he swapped out the poison for a tincture made of nojica's blood, he could mass-expose the demons to it.

Just now, CorbeauKarasu said:

well, norman's not on board, but i immediately thought of his chemical weapon. if he swapped out the poison for a tincture made of nojica's blood, he could mass-expose the demons to it.

Hmm.  Maybe you're onto something.