UnevenEdge

Attack On Titan: The Final Season Episode #75 Mid-Season Finale Discussion

I finally remembered to watch the first 10 minutes of episode 73 that I missed.  Man, Eren has turned into a real dick, huh? xD I knew he was no good after he slicked his hair back!

tenor.gif

I saw the Demon Slayer movie Monday and was blown away.  Definitely some unexpected stuff happened, and it is NOT optional viewing or a "self-contained side story."  If you can, you're going to want to see this in theaters.  It's worth it.

I was fully vaccinated when I went and I bought my tickets from a reserved seating Cinemark theater, and picked the one with the fewest amount of seats bought up.  For whatever reason there were only like 3 people at this particular location and showtime, people mostly going to other locations.  And it even if there were more people, it is set up so that when you buy a seat or group is seats, it blocks out the seats around them, and there is plenty of room between the rows.

And today, I ate at my favorite local Mexican restaurant.  There were still very people eating inside, on a Saturday night, mind you. 

So, baby steps.  But it will be nice to gradually go back to somewhat life as usual.

And speaking of trains, next week, I'm going to try to go back to that museum I'm a member of.  They're having a model T show and running their steam engine on the same day!

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

I finally remembered to watch the first 10 minutes of episode 73 that I missed.  Man, Eren has turned into a real dick, huh? xD I knew he was no good after he slicked his hair back!

tenor.gif

I saw the Demon Slayer movie Monday and was blown away.  Definitely some unexpected stuff happened, and it is NOT optional viewing or a "self-contained side story."  If you can, you're going to want to see this in theaters.  It's worth it.

I was fully vaccinated when I went and I bought my tickets from a reserved seating Cinemark theater, and picked the one with the fewest amount of seats bought up.  For whatever reason there were only like 3 people at this particular location and showtime, people mostly going to other locations.  And it even if there were more people, it is set up so that when you buy a seat or group is seats, it blocks out the seats around them, and there is plenty of room between the rows.

And today, I ate at my favorite local Mexican restaurant.  There were still very people eating inside, on a Saturday night, mind you. 

So, baby steps.  But it will be nice to gradually go back to somewhat life as usual.

And speaking of trains, next week, I'm going to try to go back to that museum I'm a member of.  They're having a model T show and running their steam engine on the same day!

when Toonami announces they'll air Season 2 without airing the movie, that's a solid invitation we should see the movie on our own. Promising a service to the customer without providing required aide first is a classic American move.

• Haha 1