UnevenEdge

Attack On Titan: The Final Season Episode #75 Mid-Season Finale Discussion

So Jean thinks there is more than meets the eye with Eren's behavior huh?  Maybe @DangerMouse was onto something after all, heh.

So wait, I thought only Zeke and Eren knew about the euthanasization plan.  But these other idiots did too and are going along with it?!

• Like 1

Just now, mochi said:

FMA 2003 was the better Nazi Allegory anime and I will not hear arguments otherwise

It didn't bother me because the war wasn't what the show was about even though it factored into its themes.

Edited by elfie

3 minutes ago, mochi said:

Well, I can at least enjoy MHA since it's not preaching the Euthenasia of Jews like AOT apparenly has decided to
aekanothappy.JPG

Uh you realize those are the bad guys that want to do that right?

Just now, ben0119 said:

Uh you realize those are the bad guys that want to do that right?

it ben way too ambiguous since the beginning. even when all this had freshly come out in the manga, people started asking questions. the allegory isnt perfect because in thi world, the people being persecuted were being persecuted for a reason. in the real world no one who has been persecuted was persecuted for any reason except the delusons of the oppressors. it's also why the x-men allegory doesnt rlly work (as much as i love it)