UnevenEdge

The Promised Neverland Season 2 "Episode 3" Discussion!!!

Just now, elfie said:

That little girl seems to not want to eat them.

if this were true to the manga...there'd be a reason why....but it's not so

(Severe spoiler)

Spoiler

in the manga she's the last survivng member of a family of Demons that evolved so that they DON'T need to eat humans to live...he Humans who set up the human food trade wiped out the rest because the sale of children as livestock became profitable....

at the end of the series she helps them make a vaccine so all the demons can stop eating people

1 minute ago, elfie said:
Spoiler

Okay folks. You are about to witness the moment the anime makes its first and GRAVEST mistake from the manga which sets off all the HORRIBLE things about it.

You know you could have shut up and let us judge for ourselves.  Maybe it won't even seem bad if we haven't read the manga.  This is a quasi-spoiler.  

1 minute ago, 3ngag3 said:
Spoiler

And the collective fandom of the manga just went WTF.

Kind of a spoiler to point that out.  Because I don't see anything unusual about this and wouldn't have noticed anything if you guys hadn't said anything.  Can't we be allowed to judge for ourselves?

Just now, ben0119 said:

Kind of a spoiler to point that out.  Because I don't see anything unusual about this and wouldn't have noticed anything if you guys hadn't said anything.  Can't we be allowed to judge for ourselves?

No it's not. We're not directly pointing out future events. We're simply giving our opinions on the matter.

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

I don't remember the kid with the tiny off model eyes being here before.  He looks weird.  Also an odd choice to give him the same hair color as Norman.

I don't recognize *any* of the younger kids, except Jemima