UnevenEdge

Don't Toy With Me Miss Nagatoro

3ngag3

And here we have this anime season's controversial show which involves the MC being ruthlessly teased by his underclasswoman to the point where it seems like it's straight out bullying.

Some think the antics are too harsh while some thing it's just harmless teasing. What do y'all think?

On the next episode of Uzaki-Chan Wants to Commit Blasphemy:

“Senpai! You go to church by yourself!? Wahahaha! God’s not going to talk to you if you keep flashing your scary mug at him!”

Shut up. I go to church for peace and quiet. Things you are incapable of providing me.

”Ungh. How can you stand it here!? It’s sooooo BORING! Senpai, let’s get karaage!”

Quiet! You’re talking over the pastor! That’s disrespectful. 

“Senpai, stop raising your voice! Otherwise you’ll get kicked out of the only place that accepts lonely souls like yourself!”

You’re really asking for it, Uzaki-Chan.

“‘OOoOOOoOOOoO, I’m Jeeeesuuuus! Take your cute kohai out to lunch! Or else you’ll be forever alooooooone!”

COULD YOU NO-

“I can’t believe you got us kicked out of church! You really need to work on your indoor voice, Senpai! Now about that karaage...”

• Haha 2