UnevenEdge

Fire Force Season 2 ep 20 "Weapon of Destruction" Discussion

mochi

2 hours ago, ben0119 said:

So that was Morgan Laure/Garrett as the new villain this week.  It looks like she is in a lot of stuff but I have not seen most of these shows.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=107863

Oh very cool.

I haven't seen most of these either.

Think I first heard her as Chaia in War on Geminar and mainly know her as Kaori from Index and Rico from AoT.

Looks like we also heard her in that second season of Tokyo Ghoul as the daughter of that sadistic bastard ghoul hunter from season one.

Had no idea that's her as Sol in Black Clover, Charlotte's right hand girl.

So.

I am apparently still not used to keeping up with Toonami's constantly changing schedules, because I did not remember this now airs at 2 AM, and  I missed it! 😮 I guess I was too anxious to go to bed at 2 now. I did see the subbed version though. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, elfie said:

So.

I am apparently still not used to keeping up with Toonami's constantly changing schedules, because I did not remember this now airs at 2 AM, and  I missed it! 😮 I guess I was too anxious to go to bed at 2 now. I did see the subbed version though. 

I recorded it. And I am glad!

Episode 44 - Fire Force - Anime News Network

So 1 star for all the stupid gross stuff with Tamaki, but 5 stars for the epic battle between Juggernaut and White-Clad girl? I guess that made the average 3 stars.

Only 4 episodes left; hopefully they'll be great!!!

• Like 3