UnevenEdge

Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Soma - The THIRD Plate Episode 1 "Challenging The Elite 10" Discussion!!

2 minutes ago, mochi said:

Tamaki is literally a palate swap of Maka Albarn and she serves no purpose in series other than to jiggle and squirm so male viewers can fap to her 

>_> the female characters may be shameless in this show too but they actually do something other than shimmy

Tamaki has Maka Albarn  and Blair the cat witch's character design wrapped into one. Maka Albarn wasn't a fan service character though but Blair was

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Daos said:

How can you see this and not like that character?

At least she didn't have any Lucky Lecher Lure nonsense happen in the middle of the fighting in the last arc.  And yeah Tamaki is adorable!

And I agree this show is overrated.  A big deal was made out of the foodgasms, when really the fan service in this show is not THAT extreme.  Other than that it's just a subpar version of Yugioh with food.

this is completely off Topic but the voice for Amy rose in Sonic was just fired and I've been thinking that a good candidate to replace her would be Luci Christian because the voice Luci uses for Ochako and the girl she voices here sounds a lot like Amy's original voice from Sonic Adventure

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mochi said:

She was in the manga

The Soul Eater manga was even more perverted than the anime, and maybe even worse than Fire Force.  Which is why I don't buy the excuse that the editor is "making" Ohkubo put all that pervy stuff in Fire Force.  We notice it more now because the Soul Eater anime toned down and straight up removed a lot of fan service moments.

5 hours ago, mochi said:

....they seem awfully chill with him walking around naked

I just realized something this episode.  I don't think that follows safe food handling standards lmao.

5 hours ago, mochi said:

this is completely off Topic but the voice for Amy rose in Sonic was just fired and I've been thinking that a good candidate to replace her would be Luci Christian because the voice Luci uses for Ochako and the girl she voices here sounds a lot like Amy's original voice from Sonic Adventure

Why was she fired?

5 hours ago, mochi said:

I'm curious if this show ever acknowledges Stinky tofu

Eh?

4 hours ago, ben0119 said:

I just realized something this episode.  I don't think that follows safe food handling standards lmao.

from what we've seen I don't even think ever did follow any food safety standards anywhere in this serie's world XD

Why was she fired?

Sega rotates out Voice actors every few years, her contract was just up, Knuckles Blaze and Sonic's voice actors also just quit....but in Knux and Blaze's case it was because they were married, she got pregnant, and they couldn't come in to reprise their roles while she was on Maternity leave....nobody know's why Sonic's VA quit

Eh?

it's a form of Tofu (several actually) that have been aged like cheese to make them smell absolutely horrific, but have a stronger taste

6 hours ago, ben0119 said:

Why was she fired?

Eh?

She was "fired" in that every voice of the cast with the exception of Mike Pollock were replaced for an upcoming show due to the studio wanting to go a different direction, and Roger Craig Smith wanting to bow out because he thought that was enough for him in that role.

... if that is what you consider to be "fired".