UnevenEdge

Fire Force Season 2 Episode 11 "Dark Hero" Discussion!!

i read a story back in high school about a guy who time travels and meet two of his younger selves. the time machine he used was built by his boss, a university professor and te password to activate it was pi.

i've been rying forever to remembr/find out the title of the story but the interne has not been helpful at all. any chance those details ring a bell for any of you?

Just now, OwlChemist81 said:

Exclusivity doesn't last forever. There are other shows that were tied up on Hulu that Toonami was able to get!

also, i've heard that hbo max is getting the jujutsu kaisen dub...given the partnership with adult swim...doesn't that all but confirm Jujutsu Kaisen is coming to toonami soon?

• Confused 2

Just now, OwlChemist81 said:

Exclusivity doesn't last forever. There are other shows that were tied up on Hulu that Toonami was able to get!

funny how they never made any attempt to license any of the gay ones Demarco claimed he wanted after their exclusivity ran out

aekanothappy.JPG

6 minutes ago, Daos said:

Meh I just feel like this show doesn't work. Not sure if it's the concept or the pacing.

I quite like the show but the main problem holding it back from its full potential to me has always been managing smooth pacing transitions between arcs. Instead generally there haven't been any transitions leading to it at points feeling like a jumpy show. Though this season's new director has been much better at it.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

also, i've heard that hbo max is getting the jujutsu kaisen dub...given the partnership with adult swim...doesn't that all but confirm Jujutsu Kaisen is coming to toonami soon?

PLEASE??!!!

tenor.gif