UnevenEdge

Attack On Titan: The Final Season Episode #64 "Declaration Of War" Discussion

34 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Here's the shot from their history of the First King's warning where I remember thinking they weren't just regular Titans but a specific kind even if not one of the special ones, maybe like how that fat bastard knew what size Titan the injection he was giving would create from the person.

attack-on-titan-titans-origin-story-subj

All them colossals have dummy thicc asses.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DangerMouse said:

Here's the shot from their history of the First King's warning where I remember thinking they weren't just regular Titans but a specific kind even if not one of the special ones, maybe like how that fat bastard knew what size Titan the injection he was giving would create from the person.

attack-on-titan-titans-origin-story-subj

1 hour ago, DangerMouse said:

And we have this "history drawing" too

b2d9430815d55630f43a70036f8eea95.png

Hmm. 

It's too bad the Titans don't look less fucked up and more normal like in that drawing lol.

I guess we just have to wait and see to see what the real deal is with the wall Titans.

9 hours ago, ben0119 said:

I never really thought that the walls had to be as tall as the Titans inside.  I guess I never really thought about it before.  They could be stacked on top each other, with some sort of internal structure holding the the second layer up.  Plus the time we saw part of the wall damaged and saw a Titan inside, it was one of the regular ones.

Yeah that was the big deal about the Colossol Titan is he was actually taller than the walls.

We actually don't seem to know whether or not the 3 walls are progressively taller the further to the center you go, i.e., in terms of height, Maria < Rose < Sina. That might explain why Wall Sina would be made of colossi the size of the Colossal Titan!

Episode 5 - Attack on Titan The Final Season [2021-01-11] - Anime News Network

Damn, that's a hell of a review! 4.5 stars!!

Edited by OwlChemist81
  • Like 3