UnevenEdge

Attack On Titan: The Final Season Episode #64 "Declaration Of War" Discussion

Just now, ben0119 said:

Assuming that history of Eldia is even true.

it's a subject of debate if this show is Pro Jewish, and the Marleian's stories are all Bullshit.

Anti-semitic and is claiming the Eldians are genuinely at fault

or attempting to create a false equivalency by claiming it's Jewish allegory the Eldians are  as guilty of fault as the nazi allegory the Marleians

which of the 3 you believe it's doing is basically a personal opinion

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mochi said:

it's a subject of debate if this show is Pro Jewish, and the Marleian's stories are all Bullshit.

Anti-semitic and is claiming the Eldians are genuinely at fault

or attempting to create a false equivalency by claiming it's Jewish allegory the Eldians are  as guilty of fault as the nazi allegory the Marleians

which of the 3 you believe it's doing is basically a personal opinion

Well there's no way to know which is true unless that's revealed in the story.  If it never is, then...

Still, I'm not inclined to take the Marlian version of events as gospel.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Well there's no way to know which is true unless that's revealed in the story.  If it never is, then...

Still, I'm not inclined to take the Marlian version of events as gospel.

personally I'm hoping it's that first one

if it's either of the other two Options then I'm sorry but Fullmetal Alchemist 2003 is the better Nazi Germany Allegory Anime and I'mma need people to stop insisting brotherhood is better just because it's more like the manga

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Assuming that history of Eldia is even true.

considering we know from a few episodes ago that this guy is Marleian trying to incite war....yeah...I'mma say everything he's saying here is utter bullshit

• Like 1