UnevenEdge

Sword Art Online: Alicization - War Of Underworld Episode 13 Discussion

Oh nice, they did a speed run to showcase the worst of this author right off the bat. S'all I need to know I won't be watching. Looks like there's only an hour of Toonami I'm really inclined to catch now, at least until Naruto crawls out of filler for a bit.

1 minute ago, rpgamer said:

Oh nice, they did a speed run to showcase the worst of this author right off the bat. S'all I need to know I won't be watching. Looks like there's only an hour of Toonami I'm really inclined to catch now, at least until Naruto crawls out of filler for a bit.

I think they wanted to rip the bandaid off lol.  Seriously though, I think it's a pretty good finale, these episodes.  The fight between Bercouli and Vecta is really good and moving.

Just now saw it for the first time. Curse me for hanging around at a friend's burlesque show for a little longer than I had planned! Normally these things only last about 90 minutes, but this one began late and lasted until almost midnight!

This was a really good episode for the most part. Could have done without the tentacle rape, though. I guess the only thing that saves it is this world is not quite real, so it's not as if Suguha's ACTUAL vagina was penetrated by Dee Eye Ell, whom I'm just as surprised as anyone to see actually lived. But I digress. Leafa's CMOA where she apparently beat Dee Eye Ell and Asuna's were awesome after beating a complete ass of a player with a hilarious one-liner, but the real star of this episode was the Bercouli/Vecta fight. More of that, please, SAO!!

ANN didn't provide a review for this episode along; that's coming next week.

Edited by OwlChemist81
  • Like 1