UnevenEdge

Japan ramps up the remakes with a Tokyo Babylon TV anime

Jman

Haven’t seen the original, but it looks promising. I’m more familiar with GoHands based on K and Coppelion, and I enjoy the “too damn bright” art style they’ve done for themselves. Their plots aren’t the best, but with pre-existing source material from CLAMP, I think this time around, it’s GoHands’ time to shine. 

Never heard of it.

Considering the state of things where shows are coming back with either sequels, remakes, next generation things and so on, for some reason I feel like we could see a return of FMA, not sure why I feel that way of all anime out there, maybe it's because Inuyasha got one and it makes me think of FMA.

Going off that, I do think Hiromu Arakawa did a lot of worldbuilding with the FMA franchise to where she could easily return to it with a new story. Whether that be a next gen thing with kids of the originals, or a fully original setting that's in the same world. There were a lot of other countries in the series, with only a glimpse at a few of them.

• 5 months later...