UnevenEdge

Black Clover Page 136 Discussion

CountFrylock

1 minute ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Actually, kind of its appeal to me is that it's NOT explicitly "Halloween" if it's just green slime!

I mean, it would work just as well on St. Patrick's Day or Earth Day next year, right?

I guess it makes it something you can wear more often. Really though slime is probably one of the last things I'd think about associated with halloween. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HardcoreHunter said:

I guess it makes it something you can wear more often. Really though slime is probably one of the last things I'd think about associated with halloween. 

The best thing Toonami has ever associated with Halloween (unless you count Hellsing Ultimate) actually has to be this upcoming Promised Neverland marathon.

And it's a shame they didn't even seem to bother making a damn promo for it!

Just now, OwlChemist81 said:

The best thing Toonami has ever associated with Halloween (unless you count Hellsing Ultimate) actually has to be this upcoming Promised Neverland marathon.

And it's a shame they didn't even seem to bother making a damn promo for it!

the entire series is up on netflix so maybe they didn't feel like it would be worth the effort to make a promo for that

Just now, CountFrylock said:

and that's it for black clover on toonami until....ya know given how little toonami seemed to care this was taking a break(no mention by demarco on twitter nor a mention on toonami's facebook)

i wouldn't be surprised if it just vanished completely and wasn't mentioned again

I think it's painfully obvious to me there's a much better reason why it's going on hiatus.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Oops, didn't mean to confuse, not directly a Toonami promo, but that new Aniplex teaser for the dub that announced when it was coming.

Oh ok.  Haven't seen it yet.  That's pretty hilarious Aniplex would use that scene for their trailer though!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CountFrylock said:

and that's it for black clover on toonami until....ya know given how little toonami seemed to care this was taking a break(no mention by demarco on twitter nor a mention on toonami's facebook)

i wouldn't be surprised if it just vanished completely and wasn't mentioned again

Wow I really hope not.