UnevenEdge

Well, looks like I'm into vtube now

Satou Kazuma

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2020 at 8:53 PM, Satou Kazuma said:

Gawr Gura is where the hype at.

Her and Watson are actually entertaining to listen to. I'm actually surprised that Cali is 2nd most popular.  Feel kinda bad for chicken being in last by a large margin, but maybe that will change for her since she got a new mic and doesn't sound like she's talking into a potato. 

ngfx.JPG

• 2 years later...

Old thread is old, I know. But I haven't been active in years, and this is the only Vtuber thread I could find.

I mainly only watch Ironmouse and the Vshojo girls plus some indies. The other agencies seem so scummy in the way they do things, but their talents are great.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

3 years later and I'm in too deep. The rise and fall of several smaller vtuber companies, companies letting go/fired their talents and indie talents and smaller talents who've retired returned as new talents for different companies. Hololive is now the biggest brand to care for their talents, while Ninjisanji stumbles with their talents and a rash of them are graduated due to certain circumstances.

• 2 weeks later...