UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 306 Discussion

6 minutes ago, saito34 said:

I'm not sure if that's who I'm thinking of, but thank you.

In the one im thinking of she really plays up the cuteness

Hmmm, she gets those a lot hehe. A couple of other prominent Toonami roles she's had were Eureka in Eureka Seven and Yui in SAO.

You might find it in here:

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=3419

Edited by DangerMouse

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

Hmmm, she gets those a lot hehe. A couple of other prominent Toonami roles she's had were Eureka in Eureka Seven and Yui in SAO.

You might find it in here:

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=3419

I think I was thinking of a little girl from Code Geass.

She had a really cute voice that stuck with me.

Edited by saito34
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Roymustang1990 said:

oh,I'm not sure what to say then other than Stephanie steh often gets the roles of shy high pitch cute girls 

I think it was Code Geass. I just looked at her bio. The amount of characters is insane.

• Haha 2

Also might I add that this filler story being told in the middle of a war. Was telling a story where the outcome was already known. It's like man I wonder if Hinata will ever regain her vision, in this story being told by her in the future that is using her special eyes. Also great that they had to establish that Tsunade was there and never had her check on Hinata's eyes seeing as she's a medical ninja, or have Sasuke in there despite giving him no real lines or relevance to the story. 

1584098887814.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, HardcoreHunter said:

Naruto universe along with other long running shounen series would have done well to have alt universe storylines for filler 

7232.JPG

I can't remember exactly how that filler arc went but from what your saying it sounds like it would make perfect spin off material for itself and many others

20 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

It was never even explained how he got his arms back lmao.  That was supposed to be a big deal, it was the whole reason Sarutobi sacrificed himself.

The arms he has now are fakes that he made using Hashirama/1st hokage's cells. Pretty much the same way that Tsunade gives Naruto a new arm in Boruto. It was also used to explain Orochimaru's experiments with Yamato in grafting someone with the 1st hokage's dna. In episode 365 he gets his old arms back though. 

2 minutes ago, Roymustang1990 said:

I can't remember exactly how that filler arc went but from what your saying it sounds like it would make perfect spin off material for itself and many others

TenTen from the main universe ends up in the alt universe somehow, and the interactions are mostly just her dealing with everyone being different. Also badguys are goodguys and the akatsuki are like a sentai power rangers team. 

dw1010.JPG

Team_Jiraiya.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, saito34 said:

Lelouchs sister I think right? Shes in a wheelchair.

Haven't seen it in a while but looking at the voice cast it looks like someone else plays Nunnally.

Looking at the list Sheh played that pink-haired character Anya and that princess or something for the Chinese Federation

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

Haven't seen it in a while but looking at the voice cast it looks like someone else plays Nunnally.

Looking at the list Sheh played that pink-haired character Anya and that princess or something for the Chinese Federation

Yeah it def might not be her so my quest continues. I think i thought it was Nunnaly

Edited by saito34

3 minutes ago, HardcoreHunter said:

TenTen from the main universe ends up in the alt universe somehow, and the interactions are mostly just her dealing with everyone being different. Also badguys are goodguys and the akatsuki are like a sentai power rangers team. 

dw1010.JPG

Team_Jiraiya.png

LOL

Cute look for Tenten

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HardcoreHunter said:

dw1010.JPG

Team_Jiraiya.png

Thanks for the heads up. Sounds like filler having fun with itself. Also,sounds like something I should have rewatched already but I never got around to it. The character designs were refreshing. Haha

Edited by Roymustang1990

4 minutes ago, saito34 said:

Yeah it def might not be her so my quest continues. I think i thought it was Nunnaly

How about ultra cute voice but super creepy like Nui from Kill la Kill lol ;) Doubt it was that one though lol.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Roymustang1990 said:

Thanks for the heads up. Sounds like filler having fun with itself. Also,sounds like something I should have rewatched already but I never got around to it. The character designs were refreshing. Haha

That's still like over 120 episodes away, so still going to be like 2 years before we see it on toonami. 

9 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

How about ultra cute voice but super creepy like Nui from Kill la Kill lol ;) Doubt it was that one though lol.

It was Nunnaly. For whatever reason I thought Hinata sounded like her that episode...weird cuz I was positive it was her

Edited by saito34

Just now, DangerMouse said:

So the alt universe isn't till like 427?

Prologue to the road to ninja movie arc is episode 311. We already had an episode with alt universe Sakura in Road to Sakura where that universes Sakura ended up in the main universe in episode 271. The episode where Tenten goes there is episode 427

• Thanks 1

Just now, HardcoreHunter said:

Prologue to the road to ninja movie arc is episode 311. We already had an episode with alt universe Sakura in Road to Sakura where that universes Sakura ended up in the main universe in episode 271. The episode where Tenten goes there is episode 427

Oh yeah I remember that Sakura ep.

12 minutes ago, HardcoreHunter said:

Yeah the one where she's braindead

So after 311 you can watch the road to ninja movie as they intended. 

57889.PNG

Oh cool.

LOL searching that image for a gif brought up this old bonus scene

Edited by DangerMouse