UnevenEdge

Dragonball Super rerun Discussuon 7-19-20

1 minute ago, mochi said:

I didn't make art for tonight's Super because Shueisha can go fuck itself, I'm only doing art of Kodansha Series for the forseeable future

... really? ... I can't tell what kind of stuff they allow now anymore.

Also anime is owned by more than just those two companies you know.

Edited by elfie

5 minutes ago, elfie said:

Yall ready to stay up later?

Yup. Especially excited for 12:30, held off on watching any of the sub streams to wait for the dub premiere. Last season of AoT was amazing, can't wait to dig into the final season.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, elfie said:

... really? ... I can't tell what kind of stuff they allow now anymore.

Also anime is owned by more than just those two companies you know.

Shueisha has been DMCAing  all fan works and even GIFS, and yes I know there's more companies than just Shueisha and Kodansha....but almost all the series Toonami airs are Shueisha IP's

Just now, mochi said:

Shueisha has been DMCAing  all fan works and even GIFS, and yes I know there's more companies than just Shueisha and Kodansha....but almost all the series Toonami airs are Shueisha IP's

It's not "all" fan works. It seems to be totally random, and performed by bots. To the point where even one of the artists making official Dragonball artwork had his own Twitter taken down. Also, it only appears to be affected on Twitter and not other sites.

But I'll put this is spoilers just in case

c04f4cf937e54989d5412ee73c3abba2.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, elfie said:

It's not "all" fan works. It seems to be totally random, and performed by bots. To the point where even one of the artists making official Dragonball artwork had his own Twitter taken down. Also, it only appears to be affected on Twitter and not other sites.

Reveal hidden contents

I think the image may be broken

1 minute ago, elfie said:

Hide contents

image didn't show up, 

also Eichiro Oda's Editor was also DMCA'd, and tumblr made the same claim when they began purging NSFW artists