UnevenEdge

Paranoia Agent Episode 12 Discussion

2 minutes ago, elfie said:

.... so all the times we saw Lil Slugger attack, it was through the victim's eyes.

basically, Lil' Slugger is a self defense/part of her that hurts people to escape her problems.....Maromi is a part of her that's denying she's responsible

• Like 1

I'm late and watching behind on the DVR.  I'll catch up during the Mob rerun I guess.  I had to rearrange my room to swap my desk chair with my recliner, since the other day I dropped my glasses in the bathroom at Sam's Club, then the automatic flusher went off.  Not joking.  I was eligible for new glasses since January, but I wasn't sure if it could be any time in January or had to be after the specific date in January I went there last year.  So I waited until after that, and then kind of forgot and got distracted with other things, then covid happened.

Literally if I hold my hand more than 2-3 feet away from my face, it gets blurry.  So yeah, I'm fucked.

I've got my desk chair about 2 feet from the TV.  That thing about sitting too close to the TV ruining your vision is bullshit, right?

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 1

Yep, we had a full-on urban shonen battle in Paranoia Agent.  The sword swinger vs the giant hulking monstrous Lil Slugger made me think of Bleach.  But the guy's outfit, fantasy-themed ranting, and what looked to be an attempted sword skill made me think of SAO.  Probably doesn't help I have had both on the brain lately. :P Bleach is finally coming back, and the last 2 SAO episodes have been awesome!

Ah yes, watching the SAO episode was the other thing that made me late lol.