UnevenEdge

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Re:0096 Episode #9 Discussion

HERE WE GO!!!

I cannot understand what's going on.  Maybe this narration will explain it.

And you gotta like the narration!

Still, it's the past 8 episodes in a nutshell!

And really, I guess I'm kinda grateful for this since I just switched to DirecTv!

:3 Sometimes I do appreciate attention from others.

if more straight men took being told they were good-looking by Gay men as a compliment and politely turned us down rather than assuming we're going to rape them and beating us up the world would be a better place

time for cute Banager to make the possible last night before I become homeless all over again less awful

So you guys didn't pay March's rent?

I thought that since you were down until just recently, Comcast pulled their stunt after the first.

if more straight men took being told they were good-looking by Gay men as a compliment and politely turned us down rather than assuming we're going to rape them and beating us up the world would be a better place

As someone who doesn't interact that much with others in person on a normal day, I welcome good attention. 

You're right, that doesn't makes sense.  Why not people just calm down and take  a compliment.

So you guys didn't pay March's rent?

I thought that since you were down until just recently, Comcast pulled their stunt after the first.

we did, but we're renting from a person rather than a company now so I dunno how it works

we did, but we're renting from a person rather than a company now so I dunno how it works

I from a person and it's on a month by month basis.

Actually I've never heard of a week-by-week basis.  I'm not sure if that's even a thing. 

As someone who doesn't interact that much with others in person on a normal day, I welcome good attention. 

You're right, that doesn't makes sense.  Why not people just calm down and take  a compliment.

it has more to do with how Straight men treat women too

in out society women are thought of as toys for men to play with, I.e. they're treated as nonhuman "things"

which causes straight men to view other men thinking they're attractive as being dehumanized by other men

when in actuality, the gay men in question are just complimenting how they look and are not trying to dehumanize them at all

straight people are too thoroughly brainwashed by their own invented rules of how men and women should behave around eachother to understand that same sex relationships and homoromantic people think of love in a different(and frankly healtheir) way

Oh hey there, ADR Director of This Dub Who Always Has To Play A Role Too In All Your Shows For Some Reason.  #michaelsinterniklaas

Almost as big of an egotist as Trump?

Or at least Taliesin Jaffe. The guy also voiced one of the Wild Geese in Hellsing Ultimate!

maybe for men, it's fine, but women live in a distinctly predatory environment, so that kind of thing isnt always welcome.

in college, I was known for being a flatterer and I used to say all sorts of dirty compliments to my female friends because I knew they were all right with it. but now in the real world, I usually just stick to complimenting people's nail polish if i think they're cute.

Almost as big of an egotist as Trump?

Or at least Taliesin Jaffe. The guy also voiced one of the Wild Geese in Hellsing Ultimate!

I honestly have no idea how big his ego is. I think he simply needs to keep working to keep his lifestyle.