UnevenEdge

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Re:0096 Episode #9 Discussion

maybe for men, it's fine, but women live in a distinctly predatory environment, so that kind of thing isnt always welcome.

in college, I was known for being a flatterer and I used to say all sorts of dirty compliments to my female friends because I knew they were all right with it. but now in the real world, I usually just stick to complimenting people's nail polish if i think they're cute.

basically what I tried to say but you said it better

Gay men are not trying to be predatory when we are complimentary to other men, but because heterosexual men are taught that it's okay to be predatory to women they take compliments from other men as a threat

I thought that too!

funny story, Goku's voice actor is actually a new york based actor and was in several 4kids dubs

so him being in a NYAV post dub makes sense since NYAV post spun off from 4kids when 4kids went out of buisiness

funny story, Goku's voice actor is actually a new york based actor and was in several 4kids dubs

so him being in a NYAV post dub makes sense since NYAV post spun off from 4kids when 4kids went out of buisiness

Dude it's all Sinterniklaas.  He has connections to all these actors and can cast them in a very unique group.  Plus Sean plays SEVERAL small roles in Unicorn. 

Yeah, that's a good point, this is a NYAV post dub.

Thank goodness too, NYAV does a great job now that they're not limited to 4Kids.

The only real 4Kids dubs I know are the Sonic the Hedgehog series (which, IMO, they fucked up bad) and Yu-Gi-Oh!, which, IMO, they did well (if you can disregard the obvious dumbing-down of certain parts for younger audiences).

The only real 4Kids dubs I know are the Sonic the Hedgehog series (which, IMO, they fucked up bad) and Yu-Gi-Oh!, which, IMO, they did well (if you can disregard the obvious dumbing-down of certain parts for younger audiences).

One Piece.

-_-

Which btw was not directed by Sinterniklaas.

yeah Sonic X sounded shitty but I think they sounded great in the games

probably because Sinterklaas directed them in the games

yeah Sonic X sounded shitty but I think they sounded great in the games

probably because Sinterklaas directed them in the games

I highly disagree.  The VAs were the same.  And they couldn't voice worth a damn compared to the VAs from the 2 Adventure games.