UnevenEdge

One Piece Episode 382 Discussion Thread, Return of the Fillerbark

Perhaps Oda ran out of things to do with them.

Nah.

Oda upped their sexual designs, sure. But they still contribute a ton to the story. People exaggerate them just because they don't like the new designs.

I miss the days when

Nami and Robin had character, and werent just tits and hair in a bikini, like they are post time skip

Haven't seen the post-skip stuff yet but yeah that's disappointing if so. And yeah I agree it's true that he upped the fanservice on their designs.

I find it bizzarre that

Oda became MORE sexist after getting married

You'd think marrying the literal girl of his dreams would've made him LESS sexist

I mean sure they both still have a goal to reach, but that ending will only arrive in many many years from now.

Haven't seen the post-skip stuff yet but yeah that's disappointing if so. And yeah I agree it's true that he upped the fanservice on their designs.

Like I said, as a person who is actually completely up-to-date with One Piece - that simply isn't true.

Oda DID increase their sexual DESIGNS, but that's it. They still act the same (well, they're slightly more mature), still get the same spotlight, and overall are still the same character, no more no less. They're just DESIGNED VISUALLY more provocatively, but that doesn't actually affect their character.

funny story, Jem and the holograms was animated by Toei

Hasbro had Toei animate most of their shows in the mid-80's, including Transformers and GI Joe.  It's why people occasionally argue if Transformers G1 counts as anime.

With me also still being quite a fan of Bleach I would say that is very likely

Back on the old boards I did check out a few pages of Bleach Happy To Serve You through a link and I did enjoy what I saw/read.

Also your art is really fantastic

...  raw

Here is the thread for the comic if you feel so inclined (the first 10 chapters anyway. http://unevenedge.imfapp.in/anime/bleach-happy-to-serve-you/  Chapter 11 is in progress and is in individual pages in another gallery): http://gairon.deviantart.com/gallery/50090783/Bleach-Happy-To-Serve-You-PDFs  .