UnevenEdge

Paranoia Agent Episode 11 Discussion!!

4 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Heh, I honestly think some of the not-so-big fans of SAO would enjoy this episode.  But, I could be wrong.  It's one of my favorite shows, so I'm biased. :P

when Toonami inevitably gets the rest of it we'll see

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

GOLD IS JUST A TRICK OF THE LIGHT

AND LEAD IS LIGHT AS A FEATHER

Actually, gold is something that proves that time is merely a mental construct.  We measure "time" by our planet rotating and orbiting the Sun, and the moon orbiting the Earth.  But that's just objects moving in space.  We also like to say, things "age" over time.  But gold doesn't.  It never tarnishes or corrodes. Just more proof time doesn't exist!

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, mochi said:

when Toonami inevitably gets the rest of it we'll see

But did Demarco FAIL since the SAO panel host said "the dub is streaming in August?"  I don't know.  I haven't looked up more news since then, or ventured back into what is surely a dumpster fire of a thread by now.

Just now, mochi said:

your posts are very random tonight

I'm sick as fuck (not covid, but will spare you the unpleasant details) and got 3 hours of night before last, and 2 last night.  Got virtual doctor's appointments Monday.  I was actually going to take a nap and had my phone set to wake me up for Black Clover, when my grandma got back with stuff to make dinner... nothing I tried would work to make me fall asleep.  I use a sleep aid too.

So, gotta' keep my spirits up somehow.

• Sad 1

Just now, ben0119 said:

I'm sick as fuck (not covid, but will spare you the unpleasant details) and got 3 hours of night before last, and 2 last night.  Got virtual doctor's appointments Monday.  I was actually going to take a nap and had my phone set to wake me up for Black Clover, when my grandma got back with stuff to make dinner... nothing I tried would work to make me fall asleep.  I use a sleep aid too.

So, gotta' keep my spirits up somehow.

oh, get better soon:(

• Thanks 1