UnevenEdge

Good things just around the corner after bad things

bnmjy

Fukk yea that's awesome man. Always good to get in with a small business owner by displaying your value as a worker able to competently make him more money, you basically got a job for life now. Even if you leave or move away in the future it sounds like he'll always have you back. That's a good thing to have in this early-stage great depression.

Also no more zoom interviews for awhile at least

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Count Smackula said:

Fukk yea that's awesome man. Always good to get in with a small business owner by displaying your value as a worker able to competently make him more money, you basically got a job for life now. Even if you leave or move away in the future it sounds like he'll always have you back. That's a good thing to have in this early-stage great depression.

Also no more zoom interviews for awhile at least

I'm not sure I want to stay in retail for the rest of my life, but for now it will do. And it will definitely look better on my resume than being a mere assistant manager. I'm not gonna complain much in this economy.

I'm also getting paid a salary and will be compensated for anything worked over 40 hours.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Naraku4656 said:

that's really good dude. sucks that the other place stiffed you tho

Not really. I was tired of working overnight. If I got it, I would have been working rotating shifts, and the place is open 24/7. At least this other job actually has an set opening and closing time, and I can sleep at night.