UnevenEdge

Black Clover Page 122 Discussion

Looks like with Julius out of power there is no one to reign in these bastards.

Just when I was thinking Gauche would be jealous.

Haha Nero is a Black Bull now too apparently.

The way Vanessa is sitting on her broom heh.

• Like 1

They're writing FAKE NEWS about Asta!

Black Bulls to the rescue!  They broke into the building!

Haha Noelle, not that it would matter to me anyway.

That scale magic is some hax BS!

Asta canceled It!

Fuegolian and Nozel jumping in!

3 minutes ago, HardcoreHunter said:

So the king rigged the trail against Asta only to pardon him because he wanted the devils investigated and to get a kill switch put onto Asta. That's kinda Ukitake levels of dark man. 

If you are talking about King Clover, he doesn't seem that intelligent.  And the Wizard King, is not the one responsible for the trial.

Just now, ben0119 said:

Heh Sally and the others doing hard labor.

So wait where was Yuno?

he's a member of the Knight team the kingdom overtly worships and Glorifies so he's off the hook

though if I recall he's an Elf permanently now so you'd think they'd be a little more suspicious of him

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Yeah not sure it's a good idea to be putting some of your best magic knights on trial during a crisis, asshole.

Yeah it doesn't make sense and did nothing more than to divide the magic knights against the kingdom they are serving. The pageantry for the nobles was pointless because now it has them losing faith in the capabilities of the magic knights. It's like he's playing a game, but it's against himself. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mochi said:

he's a member of the Knight team the kingdom overtly worships and Glorifies so he's off the hook

though if I recall he's an Elf permanently now so you'd think they'd be a little more suspicious of him

I meant where was Yuno to help Asta at the trial.

Yuno isn't stuck as the elf is he?

• Like 1

The wizard king told justice boy to tell king clover about the devils, and make king clover order the trial. So while king clover thought that it was his call it was really the wizard king pulling the strings, and already having a backup in place to pardon Asta.   It's why justice boy was confused by the game he is playing and can't think of what is going on inside of his head. 

4 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

I meant where was Yuno to help Asta at the trial.

Yuno isn't stuck as the elf is he?

I'm not clear on all the details but the seeming implication was that the reason he didn't have any brainwashing when he became an elf was that he was just already a reincarnation of Licht's son and I don't recall them showing his ears go back to normal so I dunno

2 minutes ago, HardcoreHunter said:

The wizard king told justice boy to tell king clover about the devils, and make king clover order the trial. So while king clover thought that it was his call it was really the wizard king pulling the strings, and already having a backup in place to pardon Asta.   It's why justice boy was confused by the game he is playing and can't think of what is going on inside of his head. 

Yeah I'm dead tired after helping my cousins move today.  I'll have to re-watch this episode later.  Because what I got out of it was Wizard King helped Asta get out of it with his shenanigans, but not that he set up the trial in the first place.

1 minute ago, mochi said:

I'm not clear on all the details but the seeming implication was that the reason he didn't have any brainwashing when he became an elf was that he was just already a reincarnation of Licht's son and I don't recall them showing his ears go back to normal so I dunno

I'm going to re-watch the last few episodes tomorrow or later in the week so I'm going to look for that.  I just remember it being said he had the spirit of Licht's son inside him.  I figured it was related to the reincarnation spell.  I do think the face markings went away at least.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

ONWARD TO NEXT WEEK!

6ff1b693ac81126debfa3221b1b369c66053d199

I'd say him having a girl the same size as him sit on his shoulders would crush him....but he has a rippling bodybuilder body so he could probably support her weight just fine

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Yeah I'm dead tired after helping my cousins move today.  I'll have to re-watch this episode later.  Because what I got out of it was Wizard King helped Asta get out of it with his shenanigans, but not that he set up the trial in the first place.

King Clover set it up. However WK told JB to tell KC about the devils. He did this knowing that he would order a trial. Then he had the two Nobel magic knight captains which were the only captains that the court would hear out deliver the pardon. This also allowed him to place a kill switch onto Asta while WK is in a weakened state, as it's not just Asta that would bend knee or die but the whole squad as they wouldn't do anything that would cause Asta's death should WK ever need to exercise his authority and keep them in line. It's some game of thrones flower garden bullshit going on.