UnevenEdge

Black Clover Page 120 Discussion

someone on twitter said that this is bringing the "elf arc" to a close and it reminds me how off-putting that seems to me.

it bothers me when a major plot point that' been the undelying focus of a series from the very beginning is wrapped up before the series itself wraps up. if the "elf arc" ends, shoudn't the series end with it?

Just now, CorbeauKarasu said:

someone on twitter said that this is bringing the "elf arc" to a close and it reminds me how off-putting that seems to me.

it bothers me when a major plot point that' been the undelying focus of a series from the very beginning is wrapped up before the series itself wraps up. if the "elf arc" ends, shoudn't the series end with it?

but then again, i suppose theres still the mystery of the devils, especially sine this one has devils above him who can mock his failure....

Asta's Devil talking shit to The Devil!

Is the battle finally over?!

But why is the spell sCollapsing!  Remnants of his magic remain!?

Oh of course!  The final boss has been defeated!  Now his evil castle is collapsing!

Just now, mochi said:

probably, she's not the Lesbian one :P, her little black friend is

They've been paring her up a lot with Magna in the manga. A lot of series have been really pushing the "it's just a phase" thing on a lot of lesbian characters. Might have to do with the birth crisis. Gotta put those subliminal messages in to get the kids to start breeding and take care of the older generation. 

• Confused 1
  • D'oh 1

Just now, CorbeauKarasu said:

just clone bodies for them....

this isn't kingdom hearts, you can just make dead people/evil clones their own bodies so they can keep existing so character's the creator of the franchise is implying are gay can fall in love with them  when they're not supposed to

Namine from Kingdom Hearts 3 | Kingdom hearts, Kingdom hearts ...

1 minute ago, HardcoreHunter said:
Spoiler

They've been paring her up a lot with Magna in the manga. A lot of series have been really pushing the "it's just a phase" thing on a lot of lesbian characters. Might have to do with the birth crisis. Gotta put those subliminal messages in to get the kids to start breeding and take care of the older generation. 

Can you not post manga spoilers please?  Seriously wtf.

1 minute ago, HardcoreHunter said:

typical