UnevenEdge

Black Clover Page 120 Discussion

2 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

i guess he wasn't an nly child or something? cousins?

Tetya was his sister but she died with her and Licht's unborn baby, and I don't get the sense Lemiure and Secre had any kids and not show that.  More siblings I guess?  Cousins?  It's odd since Mimosa looks like a thicker Tetya with red hair.  Hmmm indeed lol.

8 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Tetya was his sister but she died with her and Licht's unborn baby, and I don't get the sense Lemiure and Secre had any kids and not show that.  More siblings I guess?  Cousins?  It's odd since Mimosa looks like a thicker Tetya with red hair.  Hmmm indeed lol.

Yeah pretty clear Secre liked him but I don't think they had any time for it to go too far.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, CountFrylock said:

only a few more...black clover has not been dubbed in several months

It and MHA are among top priorities that Funimation are working on.  Just because episodes aren't ready doesn't mean it "has not been dubbed in several months."

11 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

It and MHA are among top priorities that Funimation are working on.  Just because episodes aren't ready doesn't mean it "has not been dubbed in several months."

just saying it won't be long before toonami has to replace black clover on the block with the dubbed episodes they have left to air

since toonami airs every saturday night and the at home dubbing process operates at a snails pace

It wouldn't take long to blow through the episodes that have already been completed

besides that is the hiatus hanging over the show's head that depends on how the pandemic proceeds the rest of this year

Edited by CountFrylock

7 minutes ago, CountFrylock said:

just saying it won't be long before toonami has to replace black clover on the block with the dubbed episodes they have left to air

since toonami airs every saturday night and the at home dubbing process operates at a snails pace

It wouldn't take long to blow through the episodes that have already been completed

besides that is the hiatus hanging over the show's head that depends on how the pandemic proceeds the rest of this year

Well I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get there, huh?

Is there any point of endlessly whining about this?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Then why did you say she was becoming straight and having a relationship with Magna?

I didn't say she was in a relationship with magna. I said they've been partnered a lot and that's how shipping tends to work in shounen. Have a guy and girl who argue be partners is kinda the 101 for that thing. Also she has a flashback story that explains that she more just likes the trait of bravery. 

That's again, a spoiler.  But I never took that squad's gimmick as if they are all literally lesbians.  The gimmick to me seemed to be this joke that these women are like little girls and still think men are gross and smelly and have cooties etc.  Ok, some of us are, lol.

Definitely Sol comes off as lesbian for Charlotte though.