UnevenEdge

Food Wars! - The Second Plate Episode 9 Discussion

Just now, CorbeauKarasu said:

MOCHI YOU SHOULD WATCH TSURUNE. BISHONEN KYUDO ANIME

though, i wonder if bishonen like that is your thing....

this show's art is the very end of the spectrum for bishonen characters I find appealing

anything more "pretty" than the boys in this show,  I find unappealing

1 minute ago, mochi said:

as I've mentionedm attempts to recreate this show's recipies they're variably "okay" or more often, disgusting

The dishes are wildly over complicated and expensive for the most part. Most humans don't have palettes that would even be able to tell what the hell any of this was.

Most people would prefer a good burger.

• Haha 1

Just now, mochi said:

Having tasted Takuan

Nukazuke(rice bran pickles) taste absolutely fucking putrid

My dad worked for Gallo for 30 years and did a lot of wine tasting. He described Sake as tasting like dirty socks.

A lot of the stuff the Japanese think is good is awful. Kinda like the Chinese and their precious shark fin soup.

4 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

MOCHI YOU SHOULD WATCH TSURUNE. BISHONEN KYUDO ANIME

though, i wonder if bishonen like that is your thing....

**looks it up**

I've actually already seen it.....I liked it....though it's very boring, and I've not seen any actual manservice

Just now, Daos said:

My dad worked for Gallo for 30 years and did a lot of wine tasting. He described Sake as tasting like dirty socks.

A lot of the stuff the Japanese think is good is awful. Kinda like the Chinese and their precious shark fin soup.

I actually like Sake.....I wouldn't say your father's description is accurate.....it sorta just tastes like white wine vinegar to me

4 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

ROFL what the hell was that fake out shit from the judges compared to before credits?

The mom for example had already commented it was equal or better than the other two

Does the author not even remember what he writes from one minute to the next?!

We already had a contradiction with Alice earlier supposedly never beating Ryo at anything.

• Haha 1