UnevenEdge

Sword Art Online: Aliciziation - War of Underworld Episode 5 Discussion

ben0119

1 minute ago, elfie said:

Did he have to KILL him though!?

no but he wanted to because killing the seemingly gay characters is the only way he knows how to write, just like how every dramatic scene involving a girl has to be a rape scene

• D'oh 2

Just now, CorbeauKarasu said:

when she said she was a puppet, i thought for a second that she understood about the digital, artificial nature of her world 

did kirito ever explain that to her fully?

I don't think he ever really told Eugeo but I missed half the episodes so I'm not sure.

Just now, CorbeauKarasu said:

OH RIGHT, KIDS, THAT'S HOW ALL THE INTEGRITY KNIGHTS WERE CREATED..

MIND-WIPED EX-CONS FOREVER ENSLAVED AS GATEKEEPERS

She seems to be pretty liberal with dropping these mind bombs on people who still have those inhibitors in them that will explode their eyes should they ever question the church. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So this means Kirito really did change his outfit to his Aincrad one when he fought Administrator.  It wasn't a symbolic thing.

Alice looks weird in that outfit as an adult though lol.  I don't think Alice Zuberg would still be wearing that at this point lol.

7 minutes ago, mochi said:

because he's bland and boring and he's a self insert of the author

same reason he killed Eugeo, he realized they looked gay together and got scared people might think he's Bi

as a harem protag, i nevr hated kirito. it's his deus ex machina power at the expense of all the women's chances to shine.

better to have a bland, boring, relatively upright harem protagonist than a gross perverted one

5 minutes ago, AnimationFan14 said:

Eugeo was used to sword fighting with Kirito last season in the restrooms anyway

So it is fitting and moving  

....Eugeo converted his Data into a sword, then the sword got destroyed

if they wanted to bring him back in any form they could go Fi on us.....

Image result for zelda Fi

but they won't

• Like 1