UnevenEdge

If you lived on the moon

Ginguy

[glow=#4400ff,2,300]What if you made a doo-doo?  Would it be called a mars?

You know, because a healthy poo kinda looks like a chocolate bar.

Plus it would be in outer space ... sorta.  It would slowly fall down to the moon's surface.  But the moon is outside of our space.  Then again, what is our space?  Why must we define something as outer space when we don't really own what we call inner space.  And at what point does inner space become outer space?  I consider anything more than four feet away from me as outside my space.  That means you are all aliens, because you all come from outer space.

But I wasn't born in the spot I am sitting right now, so that means I was born in outer space, too.  So I am an alien.

And technically the exact spot I was born is a few hundred million miles away from here assuming Earth's orbit has remained constant for the past 34 years.  But I've read that the universe is slowly expanding, so maybe it's impossible for me to ever occupy the same exact spot I was born in since that spot is now in a location Earth no longer passes through.[/glow]

[glow=#4400ff,2,300]What if you made a doo-doo?  Would it be called a mars?

You know, because a healthy poo kinda looks like a chocolate bar.

Plus it would be in outer space ... sorta.  It would slowly fall down to the moon's surface.  But the moon is outside of our space.  Then again, what is our space?  Why must we define something as outer space when we don't really own what we call inner space.  And at what point does inner space become outer space?  I consider anything more than four feet away from me as outside my space.  That means you are all aliens, because you all come from outer space.

But I wasn't born in the spot I am sitting right now, so that means I was born in outer space, too.  So I am an alien.

And technically the exact spot I was born is a few hundred million miles away from here assuming Earth's orbit has remained constant for the past 34 years.  But I've read that the universe is slowly expanding, so maybe it's impossible for me to ever occupy the same exact spot I was born in since that spot is now in a location Earth no longer passes through.[/glow]

I'd call it a snickers, or is it Payday. The one with the peanuts that you can toss in the public pool.

So if you're an alien, that makes me an alien too, I suppose it makes all of us aliens, since none of us were where we were born, and have all traveled millions of miles on an unending journey through a vast empty void, and are destined to continue to do so, until we crash into another galaxy and Azatoth eats the leftovers.....

[glow=black,2,300]i think it would just be bare assing the earth mass asses.....and instead of super moons you would have super earth....where you can almost smell the mass asses[/glow]

Could you really smell a mass earthing in a vacuum though?