UnevenEdge

Black Clover Page 101 Discussion

ben0119

black+clover.jpg

Black Clover Page 101 Discussion

Last time on Black Clover, Yuno revealed that he is still himself and not under control of the elf possession.  They rescued and protected Mimosa from the others, who were all possessed.  He and Asta had a spectacular battle with the real Licht.  At the end of the fight, Licht launched a giant blast that seemingly took everyone out.  Find out what happens next, tonight, on Black Clover, on Toonami!

nZj8WsO.jpg

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 1

I re-watched this episode and noticed that Asta stole the sword that Licht started with.  Then after he got blasted and got knocked out the sword turned black and fell into his grimoire.

Since Licht stole Asta's magic stealing sword earlier, this means they traded swords.  I have no idea what this all means going forward though.

And I guess Yuno didnt know about that sword's power or that blasting Licht with a ton of magic would be a terrible idea.

2 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Nicely done Luck

I just realized he did the tongue thing.  Klaus did his glasses adjusting thing last week.  So those are also hints that they are still in there somewhere.  Their signature character ticks/habits.

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

I just realized he did the tongue thing.  Klaus did his glasses adjusting thing last week.  So those are also hints that they are still in there somewhere.  Their signature character ticks/habits.

Nice. Couldn't remember for sure if Klaus did his too.

Edited by DangerMouse