UnevenEdge

The Promised Neverland Season 1 Rerun Discussion!!

Just now, ben0119 said:

They said that the Human Empire wouldn't be able to repulse the invasion because of Administrator nerfing her own army due to fear of rebellion, which is why she was going to make those sword golem things.

Yeah I guess I read the situation wrong last season, since we kept seeing those fighters in training, and only took that as to how she was controlling them and didn't assume she also made it a numbers problem due to limiting their main forces to her mind-controlled knights

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah I guess I read the situation wrong last season, since we kept seeing those fighters in training, and only took that as to how she was controlling them and didn't assume she also made it a numbers problem due to limiting their main forces to her mind-controlled knights

Well there was that swordsmanship school Kirito and Eugeo went to but it would seem there weren't nearly that many fighters as we would have thought.  I guess it was more of a select thing.  And Administrator would have to recruit integrity knights from somewhere.  Also remember she had that big hoard of armor and weapons in the tower.  Bercouli managed to increase and train forces but apparently still massively dwarfed by the other side.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DangerMouse said:

It looks like we're losing the repeat hour again when they shorten the block for the time being.

Hopefully they'll change their mind before it happens.

Here's hoping. Honestly, I just don't buy that it's somehow "more work" for Toonami to run what they've already created. They should at least finish out The Promised Neverland before ditching the reruns. Maybe even blow it out in a mini-marathon from 3 AM-5 AM on February 29th?

Edited by OwlChemist81
  • Like 2

• StarPanda unpinned and pinned this topic

So, I guess it shouldn't be too surprising that kids have figured out the secret before and tried to escape.

Judging by that flashback, it looks like Isabella nearly escaped, but "Grandma" here called her back.

And as awful as Isabella is, she's only a "pawn" to "Grandma."

But I think you underestimated these kids if you think they are under control like in your time, Grandma.

• Like 2