UnevenEdge

The Promised Neverland Season 1 Rerun Discussion!!

Now that I think about it, I don't remember there being an actual camera, despite some of the angles shown kind of feeling there were. I also remember thinking that stuffed doll of Krone's might have one but it didn't seem like it ended up having one.

Which reminds me, either way I'd say Isabella doesn't treat Ray special so she's likely not going to just rely on his intel.

Edited by DangerMouse

3 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Now that I think about it, I don't remember there being an actual camera, despite some of the angles shown kind of feeling there were. I also remember thinking that stuffed doll of Krone's might have one but it didn't seem like it ended up having one.

Which reminds me, either way I'd say Isabella doesn't treat Ray special so she's likely not going to just rely on his intel.

I don't mean a literal camera.  We saw strange views of the kids talking that were behind bushes or shelves or something and moving like it was from the point of view of someone watching them.

15 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

I don't mean a literal camera.  We saw strange views of the kids talking that were behind bushes or shelves or something and moving like it was from the point of view of someone watching them.

Oh that yeah okay

Wasn't sure because I also remember shots that looked like they were from the POV of the Krone's stuffed animal when she was talking to it and stuff

Edited by DangerMouse

9 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Oh that yeah okay

Wasn't sure because I also remember shots that looked like they were from the POV of the Krone's stuffed animal when she was talking to it and stuff

Hmm, I didnt notice the stuffed doll ones heh.

Just now, DangerMouse said:

I think it was mentioned last season but I didn't recall them saying they outnumbered them so badly

They said that the Human Empire wouldn't be able to repulse the invasion because of Administrator nerfing her own army due to fear of rebellion, which is why she was going to make those sword golem things.