UnevenEdge

My anxiety is 100% cured

fuggstop

For the 1st time in my life I am not worried about a thing.

This is ME saying this...me so anxious and having such bad clinical anxiety is pushed me to begging bucket for xanax LOL

I FEEL GREAT!

is it the thyroid meds? I dunno.

But i got all up in my supervisors face this week...i cussed out my team lead this week...Why?! partly because I HAVE NO ANXIETY AND DIDNT GIVE A SHIT ABT LOSING MY JOB!

I mean my anxiety was so bad i kissed so much ass thinking id lose that stupid job and lose everything...

Now im like FUCK DAT JOB

Now i DO love the job but i know I'll be fine without it

Wow...so is this how most people feel? I love it. Its great! I hope it lasts! Please let it last! 

I dont see me ever stopping these thyroid pills (just in case theyre the culprit)

GET YER THYROIDS CHECKED!

Edited by fuggstop
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Naraku4656 said:

my anxiety has nothing to do with thyroid issues. my sibling is anxious. my parents have anxiety problems, my grandparents are anxious people.

So are mine.

My mom smokes and drinks her anxiety away. Shes a trust fund baby and has money coming out of her ears but she still sits up drinking worrying about NOTHING

9 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

So are mine.

My mom smokes and drinks her anxiety away. Shes a trust fund baby and has money coming out of her ears but she still sits up drinking worrying about NOTHING

Anxiety doesn’t work like that. More goes into anxiety than finances. Maybe she had an abusive childhood. Maybe something happened in her life to give her some level of PTSD which is going untreated. Could be her brain is wired wrong. What if despite being taken care of financially she’s terrified she’ll never live up to what’s expected of her?

11 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

There's other jobs out there for me...i just kinda need the schedule but i can survive without it. I have before.

i guess if something ever happened to me, and it was soon enough, i could knock on the door of my old place. i'd rather not for political reasons

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ITasteLikeSex said:

Anxiety doesn’t work like that. More goes into anxiety than finances. Maybe she had an abusive childhood. Maybe something happened in her life to give her some level of PTSD which is going untreated. Could be her brain is wired wrong. What if despite being taken care of financially she’s terrified she’ll never live up to what’s expected of her?

No she worries about dumb shit. Like today she was screaming her head off cuz my daughter sneaked and wore a sweater we haven't dried yet. It wasn't even that cold and i just told her to take the sweater off. My mom was screaming her head off over nothing. I just learned to ignore her. My therapist calls her "extra".

8 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

No she worries about dumb shit. Like today she was screaming her head off cuz my daughter sneaked and wore a sweater we haven't dried yet. It wasn't even that cold and i just told her to take the sweater off. My mom was screaming her head off over nothing. I just learned to ignore her. My therapist calls her "extra".

Yeah your mom needs a therapist. There’s either something deep going on there or she’s just nuts and needs a doctor.

4 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

Be nice. And tell your therapist to be nice, or at least, professional. It's entirely possible that your mom has undiagnosed bipolar - there is a strong hereditary component, and some of her behaviors that you've described in the past suggest it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mthor said:

Be nice. And tell your therapist to be nice, or at least, professional. It's entirely possible that your mom has undiagnosed bipolar - there is a strong hereditary component, and some of her behaviors that you've described in the past suggest it.

mthor said it better than me.

43 minutes ago, mthor said:

I know but she doesn't want to get help so she gets no empathy. 

1 minute ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Think about this....

Every criminal that got caught, probably thought they weren't gonna get caught. Why would they have committed the crime if they thought they'd get caught?

Sometimes people do things without thinking about all that first.