UnevenEdge

Black Clover Page 90 Discussion

ben0119

black+clover.jpg

Black Clover Page 90 Discussion

Last time on Black Clover, we unexpectedly cut away from the action at The Midnight Sun's base.  In what surely felt like filler turned out to be anything but!  The Midnight Sun has attacked the Black Bulls' hideout!  Gordon and Grey have answered the call to action and are determined to defend the hideout and their friends!  But just as this happens, the hideout goes into a lockdown state, and a mysterious man with long, white hair emerges.  Just who is he and what does this all mean?!  Find out tonight, on Black Clover, on Toonami!

nZj8WsO.jpg

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 2

Just now, ben0119 said:

What the hell is in this Black Clover episode that can cause seizures?!

in the 90's there was a stereotype that all anime caused seizures based on that one episode of Pokemon that caused seizures

seems AS's new BSNP department head believes that old stereotype

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

a secret black bull with ultimate power who's never been mentioned before and appears conveniently to save the day.

fairy tail did this kind of thing a lot and i can't say it strikes me as particularly good writing

It isn't. Whenever you introduce a character like that you have to find an excuse for them to go somewhere far away for most of the show, like they did with Gildarts.

• Like 1

Maybe this guy is another one of Yami's pets, like those pet monsters.

So, if I'm to understand this correctly, he can't be too close to people because of his frailty.  I guess if he got sick he'd be fucked?  But he has to be around them, at least in the same building, to draw magic from them to stay alive?

So HE'S the one who has been moving the building the whole time?!

Jeez this guy is almost as bad as the Zootopia sloths!

Henry... wow we actually saw his eyes faster than I thought we would.  So his hair hasn't been cut... in how long?  Can human hair even grow that long?  Plus, if he's so weak, he'd better off with less hair.