UnevenEdge

Is Anybody Here Currently Watching Evil?

PurgatoryGirl

Evil premiered on CBS, 3 Thursday nights ago.

Normally, I don't invest much time in most of CBS's programming.

Ranging from daytime to primetime, the network's shows are usually unrealistic, contrived, and badly written including the talk shows. I mostly watch CBS for local news.

So far, I have taken a liking to Evil. In the first 2 episodes, the viewers are introduced to the incubus, George and he is FREAKY in more than 1 way.

George purposely taunts Dr. Kristen Bouchard and David Acosta about their sexual tension.

Believe or not, George managed to scare me. Considering that most Horror/Supernatural movies and shows don't scare me, that says something.

Then again, you could argue that I am biased as a Horror fan and writer, or that I am too desensitized to the genre to be scared most of the time.

As of right now, I am currently liking this CBS show.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, Evil is a pretty good show. Earlier, I watched the last 2 episodes that I recorded on my DVR before purging for the next round of shows I want to record throughout the week.

Dr. Leland Townsend is creepy as hell. His looks and behavior are enough to make anybody's skin crawl. Supposedly, Dr. Leland Townsend is an occultist expert, who is obsessed with encouraging people to commit some form of evil.

I guess you could say he's like that devil on the opposite shoulder of the angel telling someone "Do it! Do it!" That character is very divisive and creepy.

Edited by PurgatoryGirl

• 10 months later...
Guest TheOPOfThisThread

*Cough-Cough* Not that anyone cares, but word is in cyber space is that a certain someone could be getting her book published sometime next year by Black Bed Sheets Books.:ph34r:

Guest PurgatoryGirl

Well, not quite banned. More like suspended until next May 4th. LOL! I did nothing to get myself banned and can't blame anyone for the suspension because it was a difficult decision for the administration to make.

Considering that my existence has been eternally condemned, since the time of joining ASMB's Lithium board 6 years ago, followed by those smearing my reputation to the point of being shunned for 5 years, I wanted to leave and their wish was granted.

After being gone for months, I'm surprised nobody celebrated with an all out hate fest. After all, that is what some love doing around here.

If the mods or admin want to pin up my last 2 threads in Music, that would be great for those who surprisingly still listen to them.

If they don't want to, I completely understand since I no longer belong to a community, that never really accepted me and other posters to begin with.

I think I forgot to PM at least 1 poster from here my contact information, before leaving this board.

Anyway, thanks for the congratulations!😊

Guest PurgatoryGirl
10 hours ago, BlackNoir said:

You've grossly over-evaluated your importance....I think most people forget you exist until Halloween.

HA!

Guest PurgatoryGirl
4 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

I was watching this then stopped, not because I didn’t like it, it was other shit. I’m going to try and get back into it because it sounds like it got weird. 

Hey, Pooh! How's it going? Right now, you should be able to still stream episodes of Evil.

3 hours ago, Guest PurgatoryGirl said:

Hey, Pooh! How's it going? Right now, you should be able to still stream episodes of Evil.

Hey!  I’m good. Congratulations on your book getting published.  I am going to check. The last Ep I saw the evil dude Leland convinced Kristen’s mom he is a good guy and they smashed.  I think it was one after the Halloween episode 

Guest PurgatoryGirl
5 hours ago, wacky1980 said:

you said you were leaving after your self-promo post in the "banned" thread...?

I'm waiting to get in contact with someone. Is that okay with you or will this be a court room interrogation about WHY I'm still here and that you want me to leave my own thread?

Guest PurgatoryGirl
4 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Hey!  I’m good. Congratulations on your book getting published.  I am going to check. The last Ep I saw the evil dude Leland convinced Kristen’s mom he is a good guy and they smashed.  I think it was one after the Halloween episode 

Thanks! I'm definitely anxious about having some of my work published. It's been long overdue.

Too bad there wasn't a way for me to PM a few posters on here with more future details without dealing with the worst of the worst conveniently appearing.

As for Evil, Season 1 ended earlier this year but it's supposed to return this year. I haven't read or heard more details about the next season. It seems like a lot of networks are strategizing their ways around the Coronavirus.

I'm convinced that if this is the only way for you to contact people, then they likely don't care for you as much as you think they do.

Did any of them make the mistake of joining your blog with their verification email....You could always email them after being blocked for 2 years like you did me

• Haha 1

Guest PurgatoryGirl
17 minutes ago, BlackNoir said:

I'm convinced that if this is the only way for you to contact people, then they likely don't care for you as much as you think they do.

Did any of them make the mistake of joining your blog with their verification email....You could always email them after being blocked for 2 years like you did me

It's amazing. I'm so irrelevant yet here you are still trolling in another thread. Why?

As for you personally being blocked, would you want someone who you thought was a decent human being and friend but soon turned out to be a divisive, backstabbing friend leaking your personal messages to other people to cause division?

Would you want someone, who purposely defeminized and slandered you for 5 YEARS to other posters around the boards and made malicious, indirect call out threads about you on your site?

Better yet would you want someone, who purposely revels in causing division for personal amusement in general to be on your site?

Say whatever the hell you want about me but over the last 5 years, I've done a plethora of other things both on and offline.

Dealing with you and your bandwagon jumpers are in some ways worse than being back in high school. I didn't think that was humanly possible. LOL!

Even they grew up, got married, had children, got divorced, etc. and you are STILL trolling people on the Internet!

I'm sure there are plenty of other things for you to do both and offline, that don't require trolling people to the point they want to leave.

Life is way too short for all this petty, high school bullshit, especially when you have your own kids to raise.

This skewed telling of events dressed in bright red comic sans is just more of you not owning up to your bullshit.  The fact that you are having so much trouble PMing someone reminds me oh so woefully of me cutting you off at all avenues and you STILL making that last ditch effort to jump into my email.

You're annoying, stalkerish and lack boundaries....It only feels like you're being trolled because you've convinced yourself that you're a victim and not the reason restraining orders are issued.

On 9/10/2020 at 1:21 AM, Guest TheOPOfThisThread said:

*Cough-Cough* Not that anyone cares, but word is in cyber space is that a certain someone could be getting her book published sometime next year by Black Bed Sheets Books.:ph34r:

Congrats on your book getting published.

4 hours ago, Guest PurgatoryGirl said:

@Raptorpat or basically anyone working UEMB's FB page, please check your PM's if possible. I'm trying to get in contact with someone before leaving again.

I don't know about your beefs here(I'm cool with you, we talked horror movies a few times iirc) but you saying 'want nothing to do with this place but please promote me' probably won't get much of a response.

Edited by Ric

7 hours ago, Guest PurgatoryGirl said:

Thanks! I'm definitely anxious about having some of my work published. It's been long overdue.

Too bad there wasn't a way for me to PM a few posters on here with more future details without dealing with the worst of the worst conveniently appearing.

As for Evil, Season 1 ended earlier this year but it's supposed to return this year. I haven't read or heard more details about the next season. It seems like a lot of networks are strategizing their ways around the Coronavirus.

They should just animate everything until there’s a vaccine.  Animation is my answer to everything 😆

13 hours ago, Guest PurgatoryGirl said:

I'm waiting to get in contact with someone. Is that okay with you or will this be a court room interrogation about WHY I'm still here and that you want me to leave my own thread?

you lost all your privileges here when you got perm'd. get the net.