UnevenEdge

"I know a rapper with a purse with a gun in it..."

Mix

3 hours ago, fuggstop said:

Gay rapper? I have a switchblade in my purse just in case someone tries to rob or fuck me

Rob or fuck you = switchblade

Rob and fuck you = good to go

My therapist was right. You learn more about a person from what they don't say. 

38 minutes ago, renjifan said:

I was given pepper spray a while back, but I don't like to carry it with me. My old coworker suggested I get one of these self-defense key chains instead...

image.jpeg.b2c8685c33957b4e789f82e2a0418495.jpeg

:|

welp...I gotta go sweet talk that old lady at the costume rental place into refunding me at least half my money....

Hey, @GuyBeardmane, prank is canceled, you don't have to wax your back anymore

Do you have that on you all the time or....y'know what never mind, i'm not gonna risk it >.>

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Mix said:

:|

welp...I gotta go sweet talk that old lady at the costume rental place into refunding me at least half my money....

Hey, @GuyBeardmane, prank is canceled, you don't have to wax your back anymore

Do you have that on you all the time or....y'know what never mind, i'm not gonna risk it >.>

I used to work at a pretty sketchy place - lots of potential for dangerous situations. My coworker used to be a CO, and was basically my work mom, so she wanted to make sure I was safe. People can be pretty crazy...

She said to leave it at home if I were going to the airport or a federal building, otherwise keep it on me at all times 😜

30 minutes ago, renjifan said:

I used to work at a pretty sketchy place - lots of potential for dangerous situations. My coworker used to be a CO, and was basically my work mom, so she wanted to make sure I was safe. People can be pretty crazy...

She said to leave it at home if I were going to the airport or a federal building, otherwise keep it on me at all times 😜

That's dope...I'd toss some mace in there as well....always comes in handy,  that mace....

5 hours ago, Poof said:

The purse w/the gun in it

I didn't know the women of Unevenedge stayed tooled up, like wtf........I just recently bought a scarf....i'm a scarf muhfukka now.....that's a purchase that signifies a turning point and you guys are runnin' the streets with guns, switchblades and whatever hello kitty ninja gear Renji's packin' >.>

giphy.gif

• Haha 4