UnevenEdge

would anyone really care if toonami removed Naruto Shippuden from the block?

and before someone chimes in to defend shipp...don't just don't

it isn't fresh or new in anyway anymore  it's only on toonami now due to the legacy naruto has with the block

but by the time shipp comes on  I'm not even paying that much attention anymore because  boruto is one big spoiler for it and i rather pay attention to that than this

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, korosu said:

then why the fuck did you make this thread

why the crap would anyone honestly try to defend Shippuden being on the block? it's gonna be here for another four years and by that time most people who wanted to know how it ends just binge-watched the rest of it...

• Thanks 2
  • D'oh 1

3 minutes ago, CountFrylock said:

why the crap would anyone honestly try to defend Shippuden being on the block? it's gonna be here for another four years and by that time most people who wanted to know how it ends just binge-watched the rest of it...

why would they defend it? you just fucking asked them to

• Thanks 1
  • D'oh 1

14 minutes ago, korosu said:

why would they defend it? you just fucking asked them to

i didn't ask people to defend it....I'm not expecting someone to come charging in here at the shows defense

it's a no brainer question to ask with one answer.....anyone who says yes people would be pissed or people would care about it's removal just don't think about the problems with Shippuden just sticking on the block

Edited by CountFrylock
  • Thanks 1
  • D'oh 1

Dude. DBZ Kai started airing 5 years ago, and we've only just finally hit the end of there being new-ish episodes to air.

Your "4 years" argument is garbage. It took 4 years just to get through all of Kai. And that shit was a damn sight older than Shippuden.

• Like 2
  • D'oh 1

33 minutes ago, CountFrylock said:

i didn't ask people to defend it....I'm not expecting someone to come charging in here at the shows defense

it's a no brainer question to ask with one answer.....anyone who says yes people would be pissed or people would care about it's removal just don't think about the problems with Shippuden just sticking on the block

"would anyone really care" is an invitation for people to defend its continuation on the block. you're not expecting someone to answer your fucking question? probably shouldn't be asking it then

• Haha 1

*defends it

Mostly because I'm a completionist at times even though I basically end up watching it online because I fall asleep by the time it's on. :D 

But they could move it to the end of the night since it's obvious they don't care if premiers air when no one can hear them scream anyway. That way those who DVR things instead of going online could still have that option through to the end of things, they've likely paid for the airing rights or at least rights through to a certain date so might as well get the full use out of it, and it is a kind of good look to future distributors if they see someone who runs with a longer product to the end. 

Plus, I would point out that maybe the people who don't care for it being on are more concerned with filling that spot with something else more interesting. That they will then not watch because they fell asleep anyway. 

• Like 1