UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 268 Discussion

StarPanda

4 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

JYB doing double duty.

2 random Sand girls so the audience can learn this.

Temari can't explain LOL.

Really?  Most Jonin have two?  So Sasuke isn't such a special boy, then?

Then where the fuck do Byakugan and Sharingan come from?

Yeah lol, that was totally why those two are still around lol. I think they're actually the same two that were always with Temari back at the beginning of Shippuden too lol

With the way Temari avoided it and how Choji wanted to get in on hearing everything, I'm stuck kind of wondering if both Temari and Choji didn't really know everything about it either and were just embarrassed to admit it lmao

Edited by DangerMouse

2 hours ago, ben0119 said:

Seemed like him and some other ninjas we kept seeing were going to be more developed at some point but nope lol.

Yeah.

This mostly minor dude once again got stuff to do again, which has pretty much been the case more or less randomly every once in a while ever since he officiated the original exam fights

4bb73c866140aaf5fd4d4e42dba9bb6d.jpg

Edited by DangerMouse

18 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah.

This mostly minor dude once again got stuff to do again, which has pretty much been the case more or less randomly every once in a while ever since he officiated the original exam fights

4bb73c866140aaf5fd4d4e42dba9bb6d.jpg

Was he one of the guys who got beat off-screen by Orichimaru's henchmen?  It was done presumably to keep their curse mark forms a surprise, but also left those two ninjas abilities as a surprise.  And then I think we finally saw those two guys fight against Hidan and Kakuzu, but was this guy one of them?

Just now, ben0119 said:

Was he one of the guys who got beat off-screen by Orichimaru's henchmen?  It was done presumably to keep their curse mark forms a surprise, but also left those two ninjas abilities as a surprise.  And then I think we finally saw those two guys fight against Hidan and Kakuzu, but was this guy one of them?

You could be right, I don't really remember which fights he was involved in anymore.

10 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

You could be right, I don't really remember which fights he was involved in anymore.

It was different guys fighting Hidan and Kakuzu.  But the one guy looked kind of similar to this guy.

latest?cb=20170117043315

latest?cb=20140111135444

That guy WAS part of the group that fought the Sound Four though.

985?cb=20150129195630

And the guy with the face scar/deformity was on tonight too lol.

According to Naruto wiki his name is Genma Shiranui.  Don't remember this ever being said lol.

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, ben0119 said:

985?cb=20150129195630

And the guy with the face scar/deformity was on tonight too lol.

According to Naruto wiki his name is Genma Shiranui.  Don't remember this ever being said lol.

Oh wow, I totally forgot he and Shizune worked together once.

Looking it up, it seems to be from right after Shizune and Tsunade came to the village and Tsunade briefly had Shizune lead a team with him in it to help out during the initial recovery period from Orochimaru's first attack. I didn't remember Shizune being out in the field so early anymore we saw these eps so many years ago now lol.

Edited by DangerMouse