UnevenEdge

Fire Force Episode 9 Discussion

OwlChemist81

Just now, elfie said:

I KNOW. I SAID THAT WEEKS AGO, BUT IT NEEDS REPEATING.

well, even soul eater had its share of fanservice. and i'm not just talking about blair.

soul eater not! seemed like an excuse to pile the fanservice on in large amounts. (it's why i bought it)

but somehow, this tamaki stuff seems like its comedic timing is way off. the shower scene with everyone was nice, but i dunno about this tamaki stuff.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, elfie said:

Promare is actually the tamest TRIGGER production in terms of sexual content!  Which is alarming.

That's probably just because it was for the theater and they were hoping it'd get some good play worldwide in theaters too, so they said they made it extra accessible

It's a shame.  This seemed like a fun, excitable guy.

The bug is attracted to Shinra?  Pure flame?  This guy is crazy.

Is now really the time for Lucky Lecher Lure?!  This is supposed to be serious!

He's lost count of how many kids he's killed.  How much more cartoonishly egil does this guy need to be?

2 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

well, even soul eater had its share of fanservice. and i'm not just talking about blair.

soul eater not! seemed like an excuse to pile the fanservice on in large amounts. (it's why i bought it)

but somehow, this tamaki stuff seems like its comedic timing is way off. the shower scene with everyone was nice, but i dunno about this tamaki stuff.

Blair wasn't in every episode and not every single female character existed just to be fanservice in Soul eater,

not to mention soul eater had some male fanservice scenes too while this series lacks any equivalency

Related image

• Thanks 1